Hanley RoofingPOOR WORKMANSHIP

This man was hired in 2009 for a simple roof replacement. During the first rain, the house leaked in several locations and flooded in one location. He denied any liability, refused to pay for damage and was not competent to fix the leak even after several attempts.

He has anger issues in his business affairs.

I hope that my experience will help save someone time and headache as I would had hoped for at my home.

• Di
    Diane Knapp Aug 21, 2009

Please note this is not the Hanley Roofing in Port Orchard, WA. They are a very reputable roofing company.

• Da
    David Jones 2009 Sep 10, 2009

After receiving numerous estimates from roofers/roofing companies regarding my roof, I decided to hire Hanley Roofing. I hired Hanley Roofing based on his expertise and price. He came across as a hard working blue collar worker like myself and not a salesman. He explained everything that needed to be done in laymens term and gave me an excellent price. I have not had a leak since. I have recommended him to my friends, who also hired him and have same the good things about his work too.

• Gs
    GSchultz Jan 16, 2010

The first complaint is unfounded as Hanley Roofing did not ever meet this customer or complete any work for this customer. This has been a pattern of a recent competitor who has taken time to post reviews on several roofing contractors like Hanley Roofing to harm thier business and integrity.

• Lo
    Lori Conti Feb 26, 2010

Complaints should be more carefully screened. That is absolute slander! The complaints should have a proof of ssle before posting a bunch of garbage!

• Ha
    Harold Ham Jul 19, 2010

We just had Hanley Roofing of Waleska, GA put a new roof on our house and could not have been more satisfied. Hanley's crew did a very thorough job in replacing the rotted decking, putting on the new roof and even painted the pipes coming out of the house so it all matched. They had the new roof on in one day and came back the next day to finish all the details. They installed ridge vent and architectural shingles.