The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Hammonds Furniture Ltd — Despicable company
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
After an horrendous lengthy dispute with this despicable company they gave me a credit of £132 for materials not used in my fitting of wardrobe doors. For the hassle caused they rounded it up to £140. Making a goodwill gesture of £8. Considering the package price was £3, 600 and they already had over £3, 000 of our money, I felt £8 pretty derisory. I refused this offer. Hammonds are now saying I refused the "credit" of £132 and are making me pay this amount to them! It was the derisory "goodwill gesture" I refused. A credit for materials the fitter took away with him is a credit. This is just the tip of the iceberg how this company have bullied and intimidated us.
More Hammonds Furniture Ltd Complaints & Reviews
- Hammonds Furniture Ltd - awful company
- Hammonds Furniture Ltd - Avoid at all costs
- Hammonds Furniture Ltd - Nightmare
- Hammonds Furniture - Very Rude, Unprofessional man - and Illegal driving
- Hammonds Furniture Ltd - Fitted Wardrobes
- Hammonds Furniture - fitted bedroom furniture
- Hammonds Furniture - Paying for inefficiency, not quality
- Hammonds Furniture - wardrobes
- Hammonds - Hounded by their telemarketing!
- Hammonds Furniture - wardrobe