Hallmark — hallmark movies need more minorities
I love to watch Hallmark movies and I really like the Christmas movies. But I feel that you need more minorities in your movies. I rarely see any minorities as the main actors. They may be a friend or coworker. It would be nice to see more minorities in love stories. Everyone from every race fall in love. But it's not being shown in your movies. I watch a lot of Hallmark movies and I can count on one hand, how many minorities I've seen as the main character. I would like to see more people that look me, in your movies. It would make watching Hallmark movies more relatable to me and many others. It would attract more viewers of color.
More Hallmark Complaints & Reviews
- Hallmark Channel - music too loud!
- Hallmark - Lifetime Movie Channels - movies repeated over and over and over again!
- Hallmark - employees suffer harassment yet get fired
- Hallmark - worst mothers day card ever
- Hallmark - unfairly fired
- Hallmark - movies
- Hallmark - program scheduling
- Hallmark - christmas movie; proofreading
- Hallmark - programming available on all 3 hallmark channels
- Hallmark - christmas movies for 2 month