H and H Winners' Circle - Breyer Horse Models - Texas, Kilgorefalse information, negligence and rude treatment

On october 2nd 2009, I purchase by internet some toys for my kids in H&H Winners' Circle.
I'm having 3 problems with them :
1) price
2) no delivery
3) rudeness and bad treatment

First, I was confirmed a total price 60, 90 $ and my credit card was charges 99 $.
H&H's explananation was nor clear nor nice, and they never answered me when I asked them WHY THEY CONFIRM A TOTAL INVOICE BY EMAIL IF, LATER ON, THEY CHARGE A SUPERIOR AMOUNT OF MONEY (which, in fact, doesn'tmake their offer interesting any more compared to others).

Then, on October 20th, 18 days after, I still hadn't received anything and I asked H&H what address they had written on the package. When they answered me I realised that THE ADDRESS WASN'T COMPLETE, which is why the spanish postal service (I live in Spain) hadn't been able to deliver the package to me.

I told H&H my discontent and I asked them for a quick and good solution for me. JAMES HUNTER answered me that THEY COULDN'T DO ANYTHING and that I had to wait 60 days to file a claim. I said I couldn't wait so long because my son's birthday was coming soon and I needed to receive the toys before. JAMES HUNTER MADE ME UNDERSTAND THAT THOSE WERE THE RULES and that "DUE TO MY RUDENESS, I WOULD NOT GET ANOTHER RESPONSE FROM HIM UNTIL HE HAD A VIABLE SOLUTION".

To summarize :
1) they charge me more money (40 USD) than what they confirm by email
2) they don't write te correct address
3) I don't receive the shipment
4) they make short work of my problem and my discontent
5) they make me know they won't answer me "until they have a viable solution"...what is a "viable solution" ?...
6) they allow themselves to qualify me a rude person
7) I am right now without my money, without the toys I've bought and without information about what is going to happen.

Searching in the web I found more people who are very discontent about H&H's service and bad treatment towards their customers. So I filed a complaint on econsumer.gov (Federal Trade Commission of the USA), the site for cross-border e-commerce complaints. And I took the decision to sum my complaint to the others that are already on the web.

If there are people interested to join me, I would like to take a US lawyer to obtain punitive damages from H&H : they violate the rules of what is supposed to be a regular and honnest business and the allows themselves such inacceptable attitudes towards their customers.