Guthy Renker Wen Hair Care By Chaz Deanunauthorized charges to my checking account.

i have requested they stop all shipments and charges to my checking account. I have a written confirmation of this and they have still continued to take money out of my account creating over 130.00 in nsf fees and have sent more shipments. I have made 8 calls and have proof of returned product they have not refunded my money or stopped shipping product. I am at my witts end and need help desperately as I am on disability and can not continue tolose this much money to this unethical company. they are stealing my money. please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com or call me at [protected] my name is Cathleen A. McDunn

• Ca
    cartoonsubmarine Mar 21, 2012

Concerning: Wen Hair Care and auto-charging your account. --- Just like with any other type of automatic draft from your bank account, you the consumer have no rights whatsoever in the digital age of financial dealings - except one. The only thing you can do is to make changes to your bank account that will permanently affect how the transaction is charged. In simple terms, this means that you will have to apply for a different debit card - with a different number - and change ANY OTHER accounts where that modification takes effect.
    So if you use your debit card number to deal with Amazon or Paypal (or similar), you will have to update those accounts as well with the new debit card number, once you receive it.

Finally, and this should be a no-brainer, from now on for people like us, you should NEVER buy anything from independent websites -- always buy products from respected internet companies OR just buy products that you can see on the shelf for yourself.

• Ji
    Jiri Frana Feb 28, 2012

Purchasing from GRC to buy Wen hair products I noticed a second unauthorized charge from them today, I dont know who to contact or what to do about these scammers. If anyone knows what to do please reach me at [protected] because they will keep charging as much as they want in the future something has to be done then just talking about it.