Guru.comFrozen Account

L

I am an employer on Guru.com and I used to have my projects done. I sent payment every time using my credit card and also using my paypal account
I even made my verification first time when i paid an invoice on guru. They suspended my account and reopened only after they have made the verification.
Since then I paid several invoices on guru using my paypal and now I got my account suspend AGAIN without any warning ( even i used the same payment method )
I send to Guru all the documents, a copy of my ID, a copy of my credit card, a print with my paypal account. They refuse to reopen my account and my freelancer wasnt paid !
They dont want to asnwer on eny of my emails. I filed a complain with Better Business Bureau also.

The worst service is on Guru.com
They ask for verification SECOND TIME...even i used the same payment method for the last two months.

Frozen Account