Guitar Centerrude, rude, rude

I continue to have difficulty with the people in the Pro Audio department and Managers at this store .
first let me tell you that both managers are RUDE . quick to answer before you even finish talking. they assume they know what you want to say . I hate being cut off. and this is an on going trend from this store. Scott who used to be in audio is a manager now would turn and walk away while i was talking to him .

this hurry up and buy crap at the Indianapolis store is getting old. I don't want to be told . you can look that up on line. You can return it in 30 days . I want the Info i asked about. they can't even take the time to look it up.
I used to deal with Anthony all the time . I found out that Anthony was not at guitar center after Scott said that he fired Anthony to an employee and was laughing about it, I needed to buy more speakers and lights for the Youth Group but looks like i will have to go to SamAsh to be taken Serious. THANK YOU GUITAR CENTER for getting rid of the only employee who cared

• In
    Independent Music Store Feb 21, 2012

I'd love to remind those who have complaints about Guitar Center to consider finding their Local Independent Music Store and patronize it. They are knowledgeable and care about your business. We have a new music store (bias) and we will order almost anything a customer needs and offer competitive prices. We have a lot of stock, but few independents can carry what GC can. Remember, Independents don't look down their noses at any musicians/customers. We know who keeps us going and we own music stores because we have the Passion! Thank you for letting me put in a plug for Local, Personalized Service, Music Stores.