Guardian Of Edenselling bad H2O2/illegal activity

A Review updated:

I ordered what I thought was 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide from DFWX.com - Guardian of Eden and it made me very sick. When I called them to ask why I was so sick, they swore at me and told me never to call them again. Now I find out they run many different scam websites and sell/run illegal businesses. Check out on the web and you will find many complaints about how they rip people off and hurt people.

• Bi
    Bill Hinckley Mar 09, 2019

I purchased their product and was amazed with the results I received. It cured my cancer totally. As a side note, it also cured a toe nail fungus issue I had for over 25 years, tried every product the doctors sold, nothing worked. Then started taking HP35% and it cleared up in days.