Greatclips in Cumming GAservice and behavior of the employee

L Dec 19, 2019

I am truly devastated by the hairdresser that evening. I had someone Cut my hair at that salon on a previous few days before that. It was a close game and although I do know this I would've tipped her well and I did ask. The lady took me to her station I tried explaining to her all I wanted her to do was to tighten his back to back a little bit to make the cut that the original girl yeah it was very happy, yet overall I was pleased. She then proceeded to take her shears and was at the topof my neck. My hair was dry also. So I tried to stop her she didn't continue to cook and she continued to say it was the only way that was all she did when I express my unhappiness about it she threw her shears on the counter and she told me if they were closed she was not doing anything else and she wasn't charging so... at That point I am beside myself and we're both raising our voices she tells the other gal their house I kept changing my mind I don't know what I want which is not true I need a stroke her two pictures she didn't care. I was crying and devastation and I asked the other gal there to please please help me so that I didn't have to walk out of there like that which the grub did do and I think she was scared to death at that point to do anything really but she did help some. I have never encountered that kind of brutality from someone in a hair salon! I know she had to cut it with or 5 inches of my hair my hair started out longer and now it's dead at the top of my neck just below the hairline and I am devastated. While I understand that our hair is not what makes her happy I had beautiful hair. I wake up every day with my hair looking like this and I cry. So what do I do now do I ask great clips as I reported it immediately while devastated and crying. Someone from their corporate office they called me back saying that the salon owner of the franchise would call me in a most a week and I haven't heard from anyone.

• Updated by lisa collett · Dec 19, 2019

I was meaning to say that is was close to closing and that I wanted her to tighten and maybe stack up the back but leave the length. I posted before I proof-was so my apologies.