Grammarly — grammarly charged more than expected
I signed up for Grammarly thinking that is was for $11.99 monthly charges, but I was charged $139.95.
I felt misled and violated by Grammarly because it was advertised that there would be monthly charges and NOT a whole year charge in advance. When I made the purchase, I didn't receive a confirmation of the payment, NOR did I get a receipt.
It would be great if you can refund my amount. The advertisement clearly says $11.66/month. I need a refund.
More Grammarly Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - over billing & billing on closed account 
- [Resolved] Grammarly - I want my refund from grammarly.com 
- grammarly.com - multiple charges after cancelling account 
- Grammarly - 7 day trial scam 
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - fraud
- Grammarly - annual subscription refund/overcharged
- Grammarly - complaint
- [Resolved] Grammarly - annual subscription 
- Grammarly - grammarly didn't pick a phone up!
- Grammarly - subscription