Graham Lammintomtop-tpd16a85ydtt-w3532r permanent make-up machine tattoo eyebrow pen electric tattoo pen embroidery eyebrow lip eyeliner us plug red

G

Good day to you I have bought this product through lazada but I have no complaints with them.
I ordered the above product and on receiving the product there was no instructions with it not even how to show how to change the blades, then after checking the machine I went to plug it in to check that it was working only to find that the charging pin that fits into the machine to charge is to small and cannot connect to charge up the machine to make sure that it is working please advise.
Many thanks MR Graham Lammin