Menu

Golden Eagle Leasing review: Unauthorized billing

Author of the complaint
8:24 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

DO NOT EVER USE OR COME CLOSE TO HIS COMPANY! Golden Leasing Inc. has been charging - unduly - a monthly fee for "software leasing". My wife managed credit card accounts, did not pay attention to the recurring charge to our checking account. When I noticed - this is years in the works, btw, our bad for not noticing sooner - I called Golden Leasing Inc. at [protected] to inquire and cancel. Got a run around, and was hung up TWICE, with no satisfaction, I have had to call my bank, put a stop payment, and probably will end up changing checking account numbers to make sure. Talk about ###!

More Golden Eagle Leasing complaints & reviews

Golden Eagle Leasing - Credit card machine leasing
Golden Eagle Leasing - Credit card machine
Golden Eagle Leasing - Unauthorized charges
12 comments
Oct 20, 2016 10:59 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I leased a credit card terminal from Golden Eagle and returned it after four years, signed up with another company and after ten years I found out Gloden Eagle still charging my account which added up to over $10, 000.00 for the last ten years, I was under impression these charges were a part of my new terminal. After I found out about unauthorized charges by Golden Eagle leasing for the last ten years I contacted them and asked them to stop charging my account. They are still sending me bills and threatening to sue me. What should I DO?

A
Jun 28, 2012 2:26 pm EDT

DO NOT LEASE FROM THIS COMPANY! They continue to withdraw funds from your account after contract is terminated. They treat you very terribly when you call in.

M
Apr 01, 2013 5:09 pm EDT

My husband and I had a small upholstery Business in TX and got involved leasing a credit card machine from golden eagle leasing. We returned the machine because no one used it and sold our business less than a year later. We were told in the beginning that we could return it with no problem. Fast forward seven years. I just got a nasty letter stating I was going to be sued by them, and either a charge off or small claims court, either one ruining my credit. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They are liars and have deceptive business practices. I am reporting them to BBB

Nov 29, 2012 3:21 pm EST

Golden Eagle Leasing is a ripoff scam. Stay away from them. They sent me a machine that did not work, and when I tried to send it back they said it was my problem and yet continued to bill me. I have since gone out of business and they still bill me for a machine that DOES NOT WORK!

B
Sep 06, 2012 1:38 pm EDT

golden eagle robed me for 7 years. even i returned their equipment in 30 days trial time. i just realized that after i closing my bank account they start sending me bills the equipment i leased actual value was 350 and so far i paid them almost $3500 today lady asked me to pay 250 intead of $378 to settle the case what a ###... typical brooklyn style robbery how much they need to more? now they are threatning me to put me in collection why no one can touch them? just because they from brooklyn ny ...

R
Oct 24, 2011 3:33 pm EDT

i'M in the same boat. They have a judgement, even though I wasn't served and have screwed up my credit too

O
Sep 15, 2011 9:09 pm EDT

Golden East leasing made an unauthorized withdraw from my account in Feb. 2011, of $67 a year after buying my way out of the neverending contract for an excessive amount. It looks like they need another class action suit, only bigger.

P
Feb 21, 2011 4:34 pm EST

Same complaint..
After paying off the machine (heavely over priced).
They kept taking money from my bank acount.
Latest $150.- with no explanation.
Guttless bankrobbers, do not do business with them, do not do business with people who do business with them.
I will write to the DA of Connecticut to get them arrested.

B
Jan 19, 2011 7:15 pm EST

This company needs to be rotten not only in hell but in earth. Golden Eagle Leasing are crooks with no heart, they steal,
destroy and will kill if noone stop them. I have similar experience like the others. I started my business in 2000 and pay for the credit card machine (No Leasing). Last year, I noticed my credit card provider are charging too much so I decided to cancel my service with them. Got a new machine from my new provider and unplugged the old one and anything attached to it. The following month, I noticed $34.00 charged on my bank statment from Golden Eagle Leasing
I called them and they told me they have being charging me this amount since 2000 for equipment leasing ( the one I paid for) after a long conversation, they promised they will stop their crazy idea. Truly they stopped charging $34.00 but now is $34.01. These are corporate criminals chassing small business owners. Please somebody help..
Bezzy bee

M
Apr 03, 2010 10:40 pm EDT

I had a small business they have constantly charged me 34.00 a month for 5 years. yes thats 2, 040.00 dollars i paid them for the leasing of that damn credit card machine I unplugged it and the phone line on March 1st 2010 and I look at my account today and i'll be GD they have taken out another 34.00 dollars some one got to stop them and I want my money back please help and don't go near this company.unplugged

F
Nov 11, 2009 9:48 pm EST

Golden Eagle Leasing, aka Northern Leasing Services are cheats and crooks. They lost a class action suit, but still haven't stoppedripping off customers.

Nov 12, 2008 1:10 pm EST

I work for a small community bank and my client is now going through the same situation exactly. We have tried to monitor this situation manually, being a small community bank gave us some ability to monitor this closely. When we caught it coming through, we would not pay it.
Golden Eagle has a way of changing their id numbers, and the total dollar amount this is a way to fool our system. Any legitimate company would not be able to do this.

Golden Eagle Leasing you will go down.