Gold Ball Groupnever give your money to this company

C

I trusted Gold Ball Group and it was a big mistake. Never give your money to this company. They will use your credit card for their needs and they will never give the thing you ordered. Don’t want to be someone scammed like me. Stay away at all costs!

More Gold Ball Group Complaints & Reviews

• Bo
    Bobbalouie1 Sep 03, 2012

Did you ever get a hold of them to get your money back? I have been scammed by them as well. They're not answering the phone or returning my emails.

Gold Ball Group Sep 18, 2012

This is The Gold Ball Group. I am sorry you have been having difficulty reaching us. Please contact Customer Service so we can assist you with your request. [protected]. Please remember our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 12 to 8pm CST. We look forward to assisting you with your vacation needs.

Gold Ball Oct 19, 2012

This is Charlotte in Customer Service with The Gold Ball Group. Please contact me so I can help you with your issue. I am here to help you. [protected] Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 12 to 8pm CST. Thank you.

• Na
    naturaly curious Oct 26, 2012

Was this ever resolved?

Gold Ball Nov 01, 2012

All issues have been successfully resolved. Thank you for using Gold Ball Group for your vacation needs. [protected]

Gold Ball Nov 09, 2012

Yes, all issues have been resolved. Gold Ball Reservations Dept. [protected]

• Ki
    Kirshy Jan 29, 2013

I'm in the process of trying to get my money back from them. They called me with an offer for an all-inclusive to Cancun. Over the phone they told me the $1000 I was paying could be used for two couples to go at the same time. But when I called to book they said that it was only good for one couple and two kids. If I wanted another couple to come with they would have to pay another $950. When I told them that wasn't what I was promised in the initial phone call they basically said too bad. And since they have a non-refundable policy I am now force to go through the dispute department of my credit card company. The non-refundable policy should have been red flag number 1.

I always say no when these people have called in the past, but the deal they were offering seemed really good. Two couples for $1000 not including flights for a 6 day all-inclusive? Why not. But I will never trust people like this again. I'm on a mission now to spread the word about these shysters.

Gold Ball Feb 08, 2013

You have 18 months to use the package. This include all meals and snacks, 24 hour room service as well as all the alcohol unlimited. Only $999 for 2 adults for 5 nights in a 5 star resort in the beautiful Caribbean. All the resorts are located on the beach either in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or if you prefer the opposite side of Mexico we have Puerto Vallarta and Cabo. Think about your Anniversary. What a romantic getaway for a great price. We can even extend the time to use this package if you need more time. Call us to book your vacation TODAY!!! [protected]

• Do
    Donaldadams May 25, 2013

I just returned from my vacation that I purchased with Gold Ball and it was the best vacation ever. I was skeptical after reading one of the reviews but I took the chance. I found out its not time share but a vacation club. I did not join the vacation club and there wasn't any pressure which I found nice. I saved a lot of money by using this package. I will do itI again.

• Ca
    carrie michels Jan 16, 2014

Don't ever give your money to this company they will never answer the phone their website is a fake. You won't ever go on vacation.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices