Go4WorldBusiness.comThey takes money from many countries in the world but never deliver their services

R

The above site from India call themselves an advertisement agents and publish peoples adverts. They takes money from many countries in the world but never deliver their services.They have taken over 800USD from us twice with doing their job. Milions of people in diferent countries including Russia and other has lost millions of dollars for these group of Indian scammers and criminal masters. Never pay no money upfront to go4WorldBusiness.com.

RESOLVED

• Go4WorldBusiness.com's response · Dec 09, 2016

To All Users of Go4WorldBusiness.com -

This is a message from the website administrator that should address your concerns. Please do not transfer money to upgrade your accounts before first working with our Customer Support team to get your accounts verified. If we discover after payment that you have created a fake or fraudulent profile with the intention to harm other users, your profile will be immediately suspended.

In most such cases, if you upgraded using a credit card, your payments will be reversed. However, if you have upgraded by Wire Transfer or a direct Bank Transfer into our account, your money cannot be refunded due to administrative constraints.

go4WorldBusiness.com takes our users' business interests very seriously and takes strict action against fraudulent profiles in order to protect and maintain the high standards of the business portal.

Please contact our support team for any questions or comments - https://www.go4worldbusiness.com/feedback

• Ni
    Nigerian419Scam Aug 27, 2012

Sounds like a disgruntled Russian scammer crying foul. Did you get kicked out of the site because you got caught selling your fake Nigerian Oil on the site? I think thats what happened here. All you Nigerians with fake Russian profiles on B2B sites should be kicked hard.

• Di
    Didn't enter your website Jan 24, 2015

I didn't open trade lead but I want to open see business level thanks

• Vj
    V.jade Mar 28, 2018

@Didn't enter your website I had account with this page for 1 year, they sent me 100s of buying leads but not even a single client has replied our email. I came to the conclusion that they send you fake buying leads so you may keep on renewing your membership.
    I am Indian my self but I believe these people have got database of buyers and they send you fake inquiries.
    Stay away from this page.

Angelasampson Sep 05, 2015

It looks like they have fake advertisements. Sellers / buyer may be their own agents working from their office only...

• He
    Heihui Sytem Tech Dec 30, 2015

go4world business receive money from us and did not upgrade our company even after we submitted all documents now they do not respond to us

• Go
    Go4worldbusinessscam Mar 09, 2016

Go4worldbusiness send you fake information of buyers that need products. Then their scammers send chat messages to you saying they have the products. When you pay them to supply, they take your money and bann you.

Alex Oloya Jul 30, 2016

It the baddest scam business website, stay away from this India thugs running it

Dear Alex,

Thanks for your email.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and also respect your valuable suggestion.

Kindly let us know if you have received any suspecting email from a member registered at our website who may have tried to defraud you .

We will take all necessary actions to block that user and will surely work upon your suggestion to make our website least vulnerable to any sort of fraudulent activity.

Warm Regards,

Manish Thakur
    Skype Id: manish_go4worldbusiness
    WhatsApp: 91-[protected]

go4worldbusiness It's a carefully organized scam operated and its not recommended, stay away from it.

Alex Oloya Jul 30, 2016

For all to see what scummers orignate from go4worldbusiness this is one of they scam emails to me
    David & co chambers
    The legal practitioners
    3rd floor buildings water st,
    Liverpool l2 0qn,
    United kingdom

Date: 27th of july 2016

Attention:

Your email is well receive with the content well noted, yes i will help you to surety your company coming this saturday, since you have some of the documents that makes it easy for us. As for the affidavit of oath i will help you to obtain the document from the british crown court which will cost you some money together with my legal fee. Then i can help you to get the tax clearance too if you want since the foundation requested it from your company, i have been working with the foundation for the past years now and these has been their normal procedure, so you don't have to worry yourself about that.

So if you are ready i will send you my account details for you to make the payment as soon as possible and you will forward me the 2 other documents which you have. As for the affidavit of oath you have to pay the sum of 2, 700 gbp and my legal fee is 1, 250 gbp which makes it the total of 3, 950 gbp so if that is okay with you i will send you my account information with a po.

I will be waiting for your early response.

Best regards,
    Barrister david sidwell esq.B.A, l.L.B, m.A, n.A.A
    Certified human resources professional
    David & co legal practitioners
    Subject: congratulations
    Date: [protected]:22
    From: "templeton world charity foundation"
    To: alex

Congratulations

Attn: asab business consultancy ltd.

* we have decided to contact you after a short meeting that was heard
    Among they management and committee of management of templeton world
    Charity foundation and your agent derick kruse after going through your
    Invoice considering the cheap rate on your side, however you are to read
    Our contract procedure very carefully and follow it up immediately.

(1) your british registered (Lawyer) is expected to appear in our
    Office on saturday 30th of july 2016 by 10 am with the required
    Documents.

(2) your british registered lawyer is expected to come to our office on
    That same saturday 30th of july with an affidavit of oath from british
    Crown court obtain in your company's name

(3) with the confirmation of the three listed documents below the
    Contract documents will be sent to you via fax or courier to sign and
    Return to our office to enable the transfer of the production money
    Commence through our paying bank.

(I) your company certificate of incorporation

(Ii) your company 2 years tax clearance

(Iii) and an affidavit of oath from the british crown court obtain in
    Your company's name.

Note : we dont have time and failure to your lawyer appearing in our
    Office by saturday morning to handle the legal matters on behalf of your
    Company, we will give the 2nd run up an opportunity to handle this
    Project provide they can meet up with the requirments fast.

Mrs. Kent mayers
    Secretary templeton world charity foundation.
    Management templeton world charity foundation
    Email address: [protected]@clubmember.Org
    Phone number: [protected], [protected]
    Fax: [protected]

• Ri
    Ridhima Grover Jul 30, 2016

If this website people are fake
    So can u suggest me any other website
    Where i can get buyers for my business
    I deal in scarves, and was about to register with go4business.

• Ni
    Nins Taneja Sep 07, 2016

It would be totally wrong to say that Go4WorldBusiness.com doesn't believe in delivering business. I have a free profile at their website and it's been over an year or so, I have closed so many business deals with their members. The best thing about Go4WorldBusiness is that they cross check the information of the buyers before posting their buy requirements online. Even when I spoke with their customer care representative, they clearly informed me that they can cross check the information but they cannot cross check anyone's intention. That's ONE thing I like about this B2B portal. I would suggest go and give it a try!! You will get the actual value of the money spent!

• Sm
    Smith Williams Sep 17, 2016

Go4worldbusness has very good customer support and provide the services at very economical price... Now it depends on us how we gonna deal with the buyers or suppliers... If we do not know how to communicate with the buyer or a supplier and at what time (Mid night or early morning)... Then it is obvious there will be no deal... So it is better to first contact the go4worldbusiness before posting such negative comments... I believe this portal has a good quality support at very economical price...

• Ju
    Justin Mcleod Jan 04, 2017

Honestly, i was a free member of go4world for almost 3 years and last year i decided to upgrade to silver for 6 months to see if it was real by upping my game and level of actual interaction and i can say that it is, in fact - real!!!. The cs from go4world is nice and polite (I get actual calls every month) and i have been given very real leads that i pursue and some are good and some are bad result for me... Why? Because... Nothing is certain in business. As business owners we must all take responsibility to close the deal... Go4world give you the lead... Your job is to close the deal... If it doesn't happen... Do not "throw your toys out of the toy box" go to the next deal and close it. It is pretty ####ing simple people!!! Go4world give you verified leads... That is all they promise!!!... Then you as a business owner try to close the deal. It is not rocket science... It is just simple business!!!

Cheryl2016 Feb 10, 2017

@Justin Mcleod Hello, I am a business owner, too, and was a free member for 6 months, recently I have planned to become Go4worldbusiness's silver member, But still not sure who I should contact Do you mind giving me Go4business's email or skype ID whom you are contacting with? How do you think after becoming their silver member? Is it world your money? Have you been receiving what you are looking for?
    I appreciate your help and wish you have a wonderful year and be successful. Thank you

• Ya
    Yasemin Çelik Apr 28, 2017

@Justin Mcleod Hi justin mcload, i am member of that business but free membership at the moment. I was thinking that become silver member. But all comment i read and i couldnt decide still. What you recommend to me? I appreciate for your help. Have a nice day.

Marcos Orozco Jul 06, 2017

We are interested in the services of go4worldbusiness, we are worried about the information of the forums. Our company wants to make sure that we are going to have potential customers, we know that the rest of the work we have to do. How do you assure us of your honorability? .- Have success stories that can refer us, if they have much better Latin America.
    best regard.

• Co
    CONTACTME1298 Sep 06, 2017

Wow the staff of the scam websites seems to be writing positive feedbacks. Why not because they get rheir salaries out the fooling business. Yes guys these are data cheaters. They copy data from different portals like alibaba.com, where people around the globe have submitted their buying and selling requiremnts. Real agenda of go4 worldbusiness.com is to provide you their subscription plan without any genuine buyer.

• De
    Debayo Jan 30, 2018

Reading through the response of the customer representative of go4worldbusiness.com, there is every reason to believe that the company is somewhat out to defraud innocent members of the public. I say this based on the statement that if a client make payment to your bank account or a wired transfer, you can not refund money to back giving the reason as "due to administrative constraint".

If your intention is to prevent fraudulent to join your membership, then it will be wrong to deny such client the use of your service and a refund of their money at the same time. That in itself is a bigger fraud.
    Secondly, you shouldn't make your account details public, it should only be available to those clients you considered as "verified and stisfied" Clients.

Your requirements should also be made known from the beginning. Conspicuously written on your site that, Registration Certificate, Passport, Bill of Lading and utility bill documents will be required first before payment to be a paid member.
    When no one knows your criteria for admission and rejection. While you take pride in denying people both your service and their money, why wouldn't they conclude that you are the" Godfather of Scammer".

If someone is not good enough to do business with, everything about the person, including his or her money should be avoided, Ethically and morally, it is fraudulent to advertise your bank account details on your site for people to pay into without including it there that only verified members should pay and you then turn around to disqualify some clients and still go further to seize their money under a fraudulent guise of "administrative constraints ".
    If you truly want to be a global leader, you must be clear on your procedures and make it easy for only those you Ave verified to make payment.

I imagined how much of the money in your account is part of the money seized from those you have disqualified. And you can spend such money in good conscience? Common! That act is not different from what you claimed you want to prevent -SCAMMING!

Review your policy and amend your procedures. You will soon run out of business if the negative image persist. A word is enough for the wise. In my opinion, if you are not satisfy with documents or personality. Ask him or her to provide bank reference. No bank will reference an unknown client.

• To
    Todd69 Jul 18, 2018

This website is a scam. I know for a fact most of the trade leads offered to you are fake because I sent samples of my products to several of those potential "trade leads" addresses for free and all fifty were returned because the addressed and companies DID NOT EXIST!
    And as for the ones that respond, their emails were all very similar with similar grammatical and spelling errors. It looked like the same person was writing those emails from several different (and fake) addresses.
    As for most of the sellers; most everything sold is either fake, counterfeit, low quality or compromised in some way, and most sellers are either Chinese or Indian. When the title says they are from an English speaking country, it is obvious it is an Indian or Chinese sending you the email. The buyers either never respond or demand such an impossibly low price that you can't make a profit so you refuse to do business (also indicating the buyers are actually paid employees making fake inquires).
    If this website is legitimate (which it certainly seems not to be), then they don't mind allowing their customers to fall victim to scams, fake or compromised products, and fraud (which they seem to be engaging in themselves the most).
    DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY! Use a trusted site.

exporter Nov 13, 2018

@Todd69 please name some trusted sites

• Ro
    Roshanay Asif Sheikh Sep 06, 2018

Hello!
    I tried using go4worldbusiness, but after the reviews I read, I really don't think I should get membership.

Can you guys suggest me of some other website that is reliable?

• Ri
    Risma Budiyani Nov 07, 2018

Hallo...I just upgraded my membership into silver in Go4worldbusiness. And too bad...i didn't get privilege as i had to get after paid 199 USD. i did email complaints, and suddenly their whatsapp assistance +[protected] was not active. May be they blocked me.

So Go4worldbusiness if you see me please solve my account intinusantaraagro

• Br
    BrijeshPandya Jan 12, 2019

Guys thanks you for your comments and reviews . Now I am rethinking and most probably there will be big "NO" to be a paid member of this portal .

• Ab
    Abhi G Feb 28, 2019

I was thinking of buying the gold membership with them but after reading all of this.. I'm really confused n rethinking over it... I want to grow my business n not dump my money in waste... If it's not useful at all then whats the point of paying?? N they gaurantee you 60 days money back policy.. But is it really true.. Pls lemme knw of anyone has tried that

• Ab
    Abhi G Feb 28, 2019

Pls also do suggest the websites which are trustworthy for getting leads for garments n electronics

expatri Aug 09, 2019

It would be very interesting to know the definition of their "60 days money back guarantee which allows our users to get their money back if they are not satisfied with our services within 60 days of premium membership"
    If anybody here have idea... or experiences !?
    This would be definitely the way to clean their reputation !

expatri Jun 18, 2020

We are a medium-sized industrial group and have tested this site for more than a year. Like many B2B created in India, it is a facade with a capital of 3500 USD with a few employees. The main goal is to get subscriptions for services that exist only if the data base is reliable. However, it is not at all. Many are mailboxes. During your membership request, if you are a fussy customer, taking precautions on the veracity of the commitments, your request will then be refused ...