GMXmoney scam using US Postal Service

I receive multiples scams by e-mail telling me I've won the Lottery or a distinct relative has died and I'm rich or my help is needed to cash some multi-million dollar check and I'll be given a large percentage for my troubles. They claim to be consulates charites, banks, generous rich people, ect... Now I've received one saying they are the US Postal System. Maybe you're OK with that but I'm just tired of deleting all these feeble attempts to get my banking info. They want my name, address, phone #'s and of course my saving or checking account numbers. Their address might show Nigeria, England, canada or just about any place. Now they are saying that they are from the US Postal Service which I'd bet my multi-million dollar ATM card they claim is waiting for me that they are lying. You want to make a bet? Pretty straight forward story, easy to understand my compliant I believe.

• Bs
    BSkiLLs Jul 05, 2010

I get those in ALL kind of email providers. Yahoo, Gmail, comcast etc... Im not sure if or about gmx but i just started using them and doing reviews now checking them out. They seem like an awesome system so far. Not just for mail but calender and event planning, scheduling etc and plus file storage and sharing as well.

I will most deff be finding out more today. I have used them for like 3 mths now and DO NOT have any of that stuff in there and i have not sent a lot of mail out yet nor uploaded a contact list fully yet. So if it was them themselves. I would of been getting something bad like said above even without my contact list or sending mail. Because then they would be the only ones with my address threw gmx. So doesnt seem to be the company because i have not got anything except 4 newsletters from them and those looked and seemed pretty professional as well.

• Ki
    kishan12 Feb 20, 2015

I am civil engineer. And today i received call from gulf of india and he said me that gave all document and i had said that i will say after some time. Here is mail id :- [email protected] .
    But i think this is frod company. So can any one reply for the same.

• Li
    liarliarpants on fire! Mar 25, 2016

Someone is using trying to use a GMX email to run a money laundering scam. They try to get others to work for them through email messages and then say they will pay $122, 000 a year and that it is an assistant position. GMX should be checking that out. They are using this email : [email protected]