GLOBAL TRUST FUNDINGSCAM FRAUD

GLOBAL TRUST FUNDING IS A GIANT SCAM. I WIRED MONEY TO A MR ANTHONY SIMMS PER THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE LOAN OFFICER RITA SMITH. I NEVER RECIEVED THE LOAN FUNDS.
I CONTACTED THE CORAL GABLES POLICE TO HAVE THEM INVESTIGATE AND THEY ARE CURRENTLY BUILDING A CASE AGAINST THESE SCAMMERS. I WAS TOLD THAT THE MONEY IS GOOD AS GONE.BUT I WILL GET THE MONEY IN FULL. IM CONTACTING INTERPOL AS WELL AS THE FBI TO FILE MORE COMPLAINTS. IF YOU GET A CALL FROM THESE PEOPLE DONT TAKE THEIR OFFER. ITS A SCAM.

ALSO MAYBE SOMEONE CAN CHECK THIS NUMBER OUT FOR ME:
IT IS IN THE SAME AREA CODE AS THIS COMPANY AND IVE BEEN GETTING CALLS FROM THEM BUT I ALWAYS MISS THE CALLS.
HERE IS THE NUMBER: [protected].
SOMEONE CALL IT AND SEE WHAT COMPANY THEY ARE AND LET ME KNOW. THANKYOU

SORRY IM IN ALL CAPS BUT MY CPU IS BROKEN.

More GLOBAL TRUST FUNDING Complaints & Reviews

Christy11 Oct 21, 2009

This is the same number as the [protected]. I looked them up and did some investigation on this "Fradulent" company and the building that they claim to be in is vacant. I filed a complaint with the BBB and they will get back with me. Most of the 877 numbers can be from anywhere in the world and even through the computer. Don't hesitate to ask me questions because I want these ### caught. They change their names and numbers all the time so be careful!

• Ge
    George Jr. Oct 22, 2009

Rita Smith got me too. Was supposed to get disbursed today and got nothing. After calling them for 5 hours, I got a hold of Beth Adams and she says that I now need to send $ for insurance so that I can get disbursed. That is some serious [email protected](*$!! Has anyone ever heard of anything like this??? How are all these bogus companies able to function like this???

• Ly
    lyn679 Oct 23, 2009

Has anyone been able to get the funds they wired back? I wished I would have investigated this company before I did anything. I've been dealing with Samantha Greene ext 668 for a week and half. I have yet to get my money. I chose the option to insure the loan instead of puting up 5months payment. After that she said the money will be sent to my account next day before 3. NOTHING! I called her all day finally got through and told her that i didn't receive funds. She then tells me that she was going to call me back b/c customer service told her that i needed to put 2 months payment into a trust fund in order for the company to send me funds.

Question did anyone wire money to a person or did they give you the lenders name to wire money too?

Thanks