Global paymentsRude and predatory

I Review updated:

I have a gambling problem and ran up $2500 that I owed Global Payments. I've probably had over 100 transactions with them in the casinos, Each transaction was anywhere from 500 to 2500 dollars. They refuse to tell me how much money I've made them. When I ran up this small debt I was considering bankruptcy. Gambling messed me up good. When I told them that they didn't believe me and called me a liar. A lawyer convinced me not to file for bankruptcy. At the point I decided to pay, as opposed to file for bankruptcy, Global Payments had already been excessively rude to me. I had been called a liar, "amazing person, " and been told I was "tap dancing around the issue." I was engaging the issue by looking into bankruptcy, a better job, and dealing with other companies I owed money to who were able to cut my bills in half (medical bills). When I agreed to pay global payments they asked for pre paid debit cards. I sent one in with 1000 on it and everything went fine. The next two I sent in they wouldn't accept. I blew up on them. They didn't say anything about not accepting certain Visa pre paid debit cards. The pre paid card companies had to send my money back. I sent them another pre paid debit card. They declined it. I blew up again. At this point they told me to send a cashiers check. We agreed upon a date that would give me time to get my money back from the pre paid card company. A week before that date they called me and demanded the money. I gave them my credit card number and told them to charge a couple hundred to it. After that they hung up on me. I called back to get the name of the person who called me and they answered and hung up on me. I called back and was on hold for an hour and a half before their system said "We are now closed." The next day I called and told them I was refusing to pay unless I got an apology. The person refused to apologize. I refused to pay. So that's why I hate Global Payments.

• Pj
    PJR7205 Aug 07, 2021

I owe global payments approx 600 and just recently won 3000 which was processed through them. Will they deduct what I owe and pay me the difference? Any help would be greatly appreciated.