GGWReceived dvd's that were not ordered!

D

I received two dvd's that I did not order, and was totally appalled. Can you please see that this does not happen in the future. These dvd's were destroyed and thrown away. this type of mdse, should not be allowed to be shipped out unless the company is sure that the person they are shipping to indeed ordered this type os vulgarity. I sincerely hope this does not happen again in the future. Thanking you for your cooperation in this matter in advance. Denise Hotard.

More GGW Complaints & Reviews

• Lr
    lreneel Mar 19, 2010

I ordered this as a gag gift for a friend. Now they keep taking money from my account, and sending more, without my consent. If it does not STOP, I will contact an attorney. By the way, customer service number, much handier if you woud answer.

John Ewing Sep 24, 2009

Please stop sending me DVD's

• Al
    Alan Meyer Aug 05, 2009

I ordered three D.V.D.s 7 months ago every month they send more. I have called numerous times. And complained with no avail.

Janet Glazier Nov 13, 2008

Received Dvd (GGW)
    ADRESSED TO Chris Nash.He no longer lives here.
    Stop Sending .I will not return at my expense! They are going into the trash!

ANGEL MALDONADO Sep 29, 2008

I RECEVI 2 DVD THAT I DO NOT ORDERED...AND GGW CHARGE TO MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT PERMISSION PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO...TO SEND THIS VIDEO TO GGW AND DO A CREDIT TO MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT...CONTACT ME AT [protected]...

• Cl
    Claretta Worley Jun 12, 2008

This has happened before, , Today we got --Immortal Beloved, in a
    sleeve of Sweeney Todd, (which we did order)

• Lo
    louisa margolis Jun 09, 2008

i am receiving x rated videos that i did not order.

• Wi
    williambeck Jun 07, 2008

Came from California. Did not order dvd's or want to be charged. Need to know if charged to my charge card. If so want credit. Would want to return at their expense. Want to know how charge card info was obtained.

• Je
    Jennifer May 28, 2008

I received some disgusting videos in the mail which I know I did not order. I had to have my credit card cancelled. I do not wish to have any of these videos sent to my home in the future.

• Ba
    Barry Sullivan May 10, 2008

I DID NOT ORDER THESE DVD's!!! IF I AM IN ANYWAY CHARGED FOR THESE, I WILL CONTACT A LAWYER FOR FURTHER PROCEDURES AGAINST THIS COMPANY IN CONJUCNTION OF THIS ORDER THAT WAS SENT TO ME WITHOUT MY CONSENT!
    I ALSO, WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THESE RETURNED AT THE COMPANY'S COST, NOT MINE! THEREFORE, I WILL EXPECT AN ANSWER WITHIN 5 DAYS OF THIS EMAIL BEING SENT TO YOU; DATE STARTING ON MAY11, 2008, OR I WILL GO FURTHER WITH THIS MATTER.

• Ga
    Garnett Burchfield May 03, 2008

They sent unwanted dvds.. I did not order them and DO NOT WANT ANYTHING ELSE FROM THEM.

• Mi
    Michele banks Jan 07, 2008

Received videos that I did not order.

• Ro
    Rosemarie Warren Dec 29, 2007

I am a 63yr old Greatgrandmother and did not Order these Movies and want to be taken off any list you may have me on

• Ka