Menu

M
Author of the complaint
4:42 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My husband and I have been Geico customers for close to 20 years. We have a Toyota Tundra that is fully paid for, that we choose to keep full coverage insurance on, even though we aren't required to. In February 2022 my husband was rear ended by a full size Econoline van, smashing the bumper and leaving our truck making a horrible screeching sound ever since. Geico agreed to fix the bumper, but won't fix the screeching. Geico had no adjuster available to come inspect the vehicle, so we were told to have a mechanic look at it, and use the app to make our claim. We took the truck to to a local mechanic, since Geico has none available in our area. The mechanic looked the truck over and gave us a printout stating that the leaf spring assembly had been damaged due to the accident. We submitted the paper to Geico, they stated that even with the paper, they would still need to speak with the mechanic themselves, to authorize the repairs. After months of waiting and Geico speaking with the mechanic, Geico still refused to make the needed repairs. I hope this review saves someone else the headache and stress we have been through. I will be shopping for new insurance!

View 0 more photos

More GEICO complaints & reviews

GEICO - refused to pay my claim!
GEICO - cancel policy
GEICO - geico will not pay claim
GEICO - scam and cheating
GEICO - premiums is a rip off!
0 comments