GC Servicesharrassment/collections

M

After purchasing a cell phone, I started to recieve calls from GC Services looking for a Janet Grimm, she owed student loans, the cell phone number apparently used to be her number. I changed cell phone numbers, but then started to receive harrassing calls from GC services, they would rarely if ever identify themselves, and any attempts to solict what they were calling about, resulted in threats, abusive language.

After complaing about their harrassing phone calls, the calls have stopped, now they are sending mail, agin threatening me. They also have threatened to garnish wages from places I never worked, again demonstrating they are after Janet Grimm. I do not know Janet Grimm and have never met her.

I have contacted the orignal student loan office, where I had my student loans and they verify I owe no money.

All attempts to exlain to them is absoulutely done no goood, . They have refused to send any documentation that explain what money they are trying to collect.