GASPoor Services

N

We have booked the gas since last 15 days and continuously we are chasing up with the distributor on phone for delivering the gas but till now there is no news. This is gaseoline with 24 hrs services but we really cannot survice with such poor services...

• Ab
    ABDUL NASIR Feb 23, 2008

I'M FROM TRICHY, TAMIL NADU STATE.
    I HAD A HOME GAS CONNECTION WITH PRABHU GAS SUPPLIERS WHICH IS LOCATED AT THILLAI NAGAR. THEY ARE NOT PROVIDING THE CYLINDERS AT THE TIME. ONCE A CYLINDER ARRIVED WE HAVE TO CALL AFTER 21 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF CYLINDER ARRIVAL. IF WE BOOK AFTER 21 DAYS THEY ARE DESPATCHING THE CYLINDERS AFTER 10 TO 15 DAYS ONLY. IF WE ASK THEY ARE TELLING; PROBLEM BECOS NON-AVAILBILITY. THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR US. BECOS IF THEY TAKE 30 TO 35 DAYS FOR ONE CYLINDER WE CANNOT FULFIL WITH THIS. PLS TAKE SOME NECESSARY ACTION TO SUPPLY WITHIN 2 OR 3 DAYS. I ENQUIRED WITH OTHER MY COLICS THEY ARE TELLING THEY HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH INDANE AS THEY HAD CONNECTION WITH OTHER SUPPLIERS; ONLY THIS PRABHU GAS SUPPLIERS CREATING THESE TYPE OF PROBLEMS. MY DOUBT IS THEY ARE SELLING CYLINDERS IN OUTSIDE FOR HUGE PROFIT.

Maurice Andre Jul 10, 2008

I stopped at that gas station advertising $4.09/gal.
    I filled my tank to realize that the price was $4.29.99 . Upon inspection there was a little handwritten paper on the pump stating that $4.09 was the cash price only. I thought it was not permitted to have a different price for cash and credit.

• De
    DEEPAK KUMAR Aug 26, 2008

Hi,
    I Deepak kumar work at Badarpur, New Delhi, R/o secter37 faridabad with my wife & kid (18 months). I don't have no any LPG connection with me. I use stove to prepared food & it is very inconvenience to boiled milk at night time for my baby. I went for taking gas connection to RATHI GAS SERVICE at sector-37 in faridabad, they are helpful nature and spot me to complete all initial formality but while giving money for gas cylinder they deny to give gas cylinder without gas chulla . They said that it is mandetery by BPCL to sale both at the time selling gas connection to the customer. Is it true. I told them that i got gas chulla from my sister while they shifting to Banglore. It is in good condition. they refuse to give me a connection of gas cylinder.
    I request you to provide me a connection of gas cylinder & also want to know what amount i have to paid for that.
    with regard,
    Deepak Kumar,
    sector-37, Faridabad.
    [protected].

JALENDIRAN Oct 06, 2008

I'M FROM CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU STATE.
    I HAD A HOME GAS CONNECTION WITH BHARATGAS SUPPLIERS WHICH IS LOCATED AT ASHOKNAGAR. THEY ARE NOT PROVIDING THE CYLINDERS AT THE TIME. ONCE A CYLINDER ARRIVED WE HAVE TO CALL AFTER 21 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF CYLINDER ARRIVAL. IF WE BOOK AFTER 21 DAYS THEY ARE DESPATCHING THE CYLINDERS AFTER 10 TO 15 DAYS ONLY. IF WE ASK THEY ARE TELLING; PROBLEM BECOS NON-AVAILBILITY. THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR US. BECOS IF THEY TAKE 30 TO 35 DAYS FOR ONE CYLINDER WE CANNOT FULFIL WITH THIS. PLS TAKE SOME NECESSARY ACTION TO SUPPLY WITHIN 2 OR 3 DAYS. I ENQUIRED WITH OTHER MY COLICS THEY ARE TELLING THEY HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH INDANE AS THEY HAD CONNECTION WITH OTHER SUPPLIERS; ONLY THIS BHARATGAS SUPPLIERS CREATING THESE TYPE OF PROBLEMS. MY DOUBT IS THEY ARE SELLING CYLINDERS IN OUTSIDE FOR HUGE PROFIT.

• Su
    surjeet singh Oct 19, 2008

Sir,
    Myself belongs to mandi dabwali (Haryana) and having gas consumer No 13025 at Kashmir gas agency of punjab area deals with haryana consumers also
    I have booked my gas after one month as there directions and complete one month and twenty days passed against booking No 1250 dated 29/09/2008 till today I have not received gas at home
    At store they are supplying gas is very difficult to take as there are no proper arrangment exept waiting in line from 0700 to 1800 hrs daily
    Surjeet SinghS/o Maghar Singh
    Colony road near B.Ed college Band gali
    Mandi dabwali
    Distt. Sirsa
    PIN 125104
    Mob No [protected]

• Pu
    PUNAM GUPTA Mar 25, 2009

My name is Punam Gupta & I am a consumer of Shahganj Gas Service located at SHAHGANJ Dt.-JAUNPUR UTTAR PRADESH Pin-223101 .My consumer no. is SGS-14877 .I had made a booking on 28.02.09 but till date did not get one. The domestic gas cylinders are deliberately blackmarketed by the Agency holder and I can give you names & details of people who are getting gas cylinders easily & selling at Rs.600 each. Kindly take action to retain faith with your company.

Thanking You,

PUNAM GUPTA Mar 25, 2009

take necessary action

• Su
    surenderkawal Nov 21, 2009

I (Muni Devi Subesh Basti Old power House kuya ka pass, Rewari Haryana)Having a gas connection 15358.I booked my gas before 15 days but till date there is no supply done.From some time Krishna gas agency Rewari Haryana creating problem at every home delivery supply after booking.They says that due to short supply they will not book gas before 25 days, some time after booking they do not send supply till 15-20 days.when we go to agecy for this problem, they do not give any positve response & give so many excuse each & every time.They also never pick phone for any service.U can check also this.Pls. check this matter as soon as possible.My No. is [protected].

• Um
    uma srinivas Dec 28, 2009

actually i saw this complaints against gas agencies
    i have a connection in bharatagas agency only
    i dont have such problem, 1st iam trying the tele phone if then i will try the 12664, than supply is very good & also, because y iam teling you iam change the gas agency 3 times i think this is the best

• Mu
    Muhammed Yaqoob May 29, 2010

3 mounth remaining our bill is not coming

• I am Abdul Hameed malik . my gas meter is is not work properly any time still its work and when i push it .it is working so please change .and all time it is Leach th e gas its danger .please change meter.soon as soon.

• Se
    serfaraz Jan 02, 2011

sngpl service is very poor.

JAVED SAEED AHMED UPPAL Jan 03, 2011

Company information:
    sngpl
    Pakistan
    sngpl.com.pk

MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS ( 82139-4 ), MY NAME IS, JAVED SAEED AHMED UPPAL, 221-B, ASKARI -II, MULTAN CANTT.
    I WANT TO PAY MY SUI GAS BILL IN TIME, BUT I AM NOT RECEIVING SUI GAS BILLS FROM LAST MANY MONTHS. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR OFFICE.

MY MOBILE PHONE NO.[protected], [protected].EMAIL:[protected]@gmail.com

• Vi
    vijaykumarjain Feb 25, 2011

SHREEMAN JI NAMSKAR MERA YE GAS WALA BHAI LAGTA HAI KUCH JYDA HI SAMJHDR HAI SO PUBLIC DELING KE KAAM ME BHI KUCH JYDA HI PROFIT KMA RHA HAI.19.02.2011 10.00 A.M.KO MENE CYLENDER BOOK KIYA THA(011.[protected] NO 39 ONLINE BOOKING) BUT ISNE AAJ TAK MUJHE DELIVERY NHI DE HAI.JABKI 48 HOURS ME DENI COMPALSRY HAI.JABKI MAINE LAST CYLENDER 31.01.2011 KO LIYA THA.TELL ME PLZ. KYA KRU..& SOLVE MY MONTHLY PROBLEM..VIJAY JAIN 18592 BHAGIRATHI GAS SERVICE DELHI 110094

Maqsood Ahmed May 23, 2011

B-II JOHAR TOWN
    LAHORE

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM
    MY ADDRESS IS 301 B 2 JOHAR TOWN LAHORE. OUR GAS IS NOT COMING PROPERLY SINCE 6 MONTHS. PLEASE CHECK IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM.WE HOPE THAT IT WILL BE SOON FIXED.
    THANK YOU!
    REGARDS:
    MAQSOOD AHMED

• Me
    mendis james Sep 05, 2011

DELAY IN CYLINDER REFILLING

• To
    ToniShather Oct 27, 2011

I went to get gas, and when I used my card at the pump it said pump stopped see attendant, so I went in and said that it told me to see him (he was a foreigner on top of it) and he asked how much I wanted to pay and I said ten and so he had me scan my card, and it said approved. Well according to him it didn't go through so he had me scan it again, and it didn't say anything to me but he did. he told me that it was denied, so I couldn't get gas. Flustered I came home and look at my account said I had that I had $12.01 in it but in the actual balance it said I had $2.01. . . I went under the holds and it took the $10 out for my gas. I am going to call my bank tomorrow to see what I can do about this.

• Bu
    Buyers Beware Read First Oct 27, 2011

he was a foreigner on top of it)

capt HARNEK SINGH Nov 11, 2011

I booked gas cylinder on31, 10, 2011, till today there is no supply.Number of times we have called the agency BHARAT GAS, PATIALA GAS RAJBHA ROAD PATIALA. ALLWAYS SOME LAME EXECUSE.Please help me.

capt HARNEK SINGH Nov 11, 2011

Dear sir, I booked gas cylinder on 31st of the last month till today, 11.11.0011.No gas has been supplied.Bhart gass, Patiala gas, agency, rajbha road, Patiala, always make some lame excuse.Iam retired, senior cityzen, please help.me

• Ss
    S S White Nov 12, 2011

I stopped in this Marathon station to get change that I needed to give to three co-workers. I purchased a pack of gum. While the cashier had the drawer open, I gave her another $20 and asked for change, which she gave me. After I arrived at work, I realized that I had not taken my gum or my change for the gum. I called the station. They said they would check into it. I called again a couple of days later and spoke to the manager, Nadia. I explained what happened. I told her that the cashier's drawer must have been over by $18.00 and some change. Nadia said that wouldn't necessarily be the case because they don't ring up all of their sales. She said she would have the cashier call me. When I spoke to the cashier, she denied not giving me my change back. I went into the station and met with Nadia. She couldn't have been more rude and unprofessional. At one point she said, "...all of this for a lousy $20.00?" I plan to report them to the IRS and State of Michigan Business Tax Department for not ringing up all of their sales. Anyone know if there is a chance I could be successful taking them to Small Claims Court?

• Am
    aman mishra Mar 26, 2012

SIR
    we want gas not goverment subsidies please withdraw your subsidies help us

• Am
    aman mishra Mar 26, 2012

m agree with you sir tere is no benefit to complaint here ITS INCREDIBLE INDIA MONEY MATTERS

• So
    Soo Swee Lim Jun 24, 2012

I was filling petrol at pump No. 2 at the above gas station on 25 June 2012 at about 10.00 AM. The pump did not automatically stop when my tank was full. Luckily I was at the side to stop it manually. It caused a splash. My clothing and car was sprinkled with petrol. I reported to the attendance. He just checked the nozzle.

This should not have happened if there are regular maintenance. Thank God there was no major incident like a fire.

Thank you.

• Af
    Affan Abbasi Jul 19, 2012

Sir Men ne 22 din pahle SHAKUND BHAGALPUR Men Habiba ke name se Gas ki booking karwai he.lekin ab tak gas walon ne hamen gas nahi diya he...Yahan ulte ulte dhande chal rahe hen.hakdaar ko haq nahi mil raha he, , , , sir hamari problm solb kijey.Thnx

• Ka
    kashif javed Nov 03, 2012

my name is kashif from dera ghaza khan i m facing last 3 years load shadding of gass plz do some thing for it

• Kr
    krystal_rose Sep 05, 2013

I went to one the run gas station last night and forget to pump my gas because I was in a rush. Well Im back within a couple of minutes, the guy remembered me paying for the gas and refused to give me my gas. That was the only money I had to my name, and we were using it to get my brother because he was stranded. The guy told my brother he cant help his "Punk ### b****" and was talking to him like we were nothing. He was rude, and he gave my gas to someone else, he saw someone taking my gas and did not do anything about this. I am furious, we have been regulars every single day for the past 4 years and I need that money. This is ### and I will keep making complaints every single day if you do not give me the gas I have proof I payed for, its on the video camera. I work at a gas station and my boss would take that straight out of my check if I let some stupid incident like that happen. DO SOMETHING OR I WILL MAKE SURE YOU GET NO CUSTOMERS. I reccomend half the customers you get to come to you, because you have always served me well, and this new guy ruined my thoughts of ya'll completely. I will be going to the cops to get this done if there is not something done. I dont care if someone took my gas, I payed for it, you have a camera with their license plate, and it is a big deal to me. Its hard enough as it is, much less some ### at a gas station gives away MY gas. My proof is on the camera.

caroline karn Apr 18, 2015

3 cars including myself pulled into full service gas station and had to serve ourselves well the clerk stood behind the counter and never came out then when customers said something about being full service he said o well this was about 3 pm on april 18 2015 at primrose petro Canada

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices