Garo G. Kapikian (Lawyer)Thief

C

I spoke with Mr. Garo G. Kapikian about my friends case. He guaranteed me that he will do anything needed to help. I was absolutely thrilled. He requested me to send $9, 000. I told him I was going to have to borrow the money. He told me don't worry $9, 000 will be enough for 6 months. He said my case was simple and not to worry. He received the money and gave his word to me he would work with me and help me. But None of it was true. 5 days after receiving the $9, 000 he told me that the money has been spent. He did NOTHING and is a liar. Don't believe Garo G. Kapikian because he is a crook and a thief.

More Garo G. Kapikian (Lawyer) Complaints & Reviews

Charlie Client Apr 27, 2016

Garo G. Kapikian is a thief and belongs in jail. He stole $12, 000 from me.

GgGk Jun 19, 2018

@Charlie Client Mr. Zadok. You were the one that was in jail for felony burglary. Remember?

GgGk Jun 19, 2018

@Charlie Client Mr. Zadok, I never received that sum of money. Your uncle hired me. I belong in jail? Funny, that is where I found you when I first represented you.

• Ga
    Garo G. Kapikian May 10, 2016

I saw that The Law Office of Garo Kapikian represents individuals and businesses with criminal, immigration and visa matters in new york city, NY and I gave him $8000 after he told me he will help me. But he stole the money, and is refusing to return it. He is a thief.

GgGk Jun 19, 2018

@Garo G. Kapikian Mr. Zadok, you are thief. Felony burglary. Remember?

• Ga
    Garo Kapikian Jun 12, 2016

I Hired Garo G. Kapikian for a visa. At first he was nice until he received the money. After receiving the money, he stopped answering phone calls/emails and told me not to contact him! So all that I paid Garo G. Kapikian went down the drain. Other lawyers will refund you if they can't help you---Garo G. Kapikian took the money and forgot us. Now I have to hire another lawyer to help us! I have to come up with more money that I don't have---I hope some one will read this and help us sue Garo G. Kapikian for the money he stole.

GgGk Jun 19, 2018

@Garo Kapikian Mr. Zadok, your uncle hired me. Your family contacted and hired me to find you and find out what happened to you. You were arrested for burglary. ICE put a detainer on you. You sere here illegally from Israel. After I finally tracked you down, I first met you when you were in a cage at 100 Centre Street in NYC criminal court and you were begging me to get you out. Remember?

GgGk Jun 19, 2018

@Garo Kapikian Visa? Your uncle hired me to represent you in a criminal matter and it turned out to be both a criminal AND immigration matter.

• Ro
    ROC2025 Feb 09, 2018

Immigration lawyers are making a fortune. Garo is a crook like the rest of them. He is very sympathetic until he gets your money and do nothing.

GgGk Jun 19, 2018

@ROC2025 All of these comments were written by one David Zadok, arrested in 2014 for felony burglary. He was in the US illegally. I was his lawyer. It took me 24 hours just to locate him because he used an alias. He was detained by the NYC department of corrections and ICE. I got him released. His uncle retained and paid me. Not him.