Garage Radtom. Ltd Unit 6I didn't receive a recite!!!

A

hi, I bring my car to try to fix it, alternator it's was gone -that's what's was said mechanic, I was leaved the car for all day, i come to take the car, i was asked for recite- i was refused(for strange reason tax or vrt)I don't have to know about this, I should to care about this!!!and i paid 80 euro for fix it alternator, (not new or changed for another, my old one to fix it)and i was asked for recite and this is will be my warranty with the day on it...