Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc.Bunch of lying ###

F

I was contacted by Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc. in regards to an incident I had at the McDonald's in Lake Buena Vista, FL where they ruined my digital camera while I was on vacation at Disney from Idaho. They asked me to get a quote for service or replacement of my camera, which I did. They then contacted me telling me that the McDonald's where this occurred had no recollection of the incident and they weren't going to do anything about it. This is after the owner of the McDonald's where this happened had contacted their insurance company (Gallagher Bassett) to report the issue. The person I spoke with is Patrick.