Menu
Home Health & Life Insurance Gallagher Bassett Services Rude Employees
C
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

ran across the most hateful woman by the name of Suzann at this company. Prior to that I had spoken to a woman name Joni. They transferred my case to this Suzann woman and that is when the evilness began. This woman is hateful, unproffesional and harrased me and my familly. She denied our insurance claim and refused to release the contents of the tainted object that was in our pasta sauce at Fazoli's Restaurant. I am more concerned with the fact that this woman is pure evil and hateful than not getting an answer to my claim. To top it off we were never reimbursed for the food that was overly priced and of poor quality. But to be threatened by this insurance claim employee and to be treated less than human sickens me. She did everything she could to make my family feel worthless. I will never deal with Fazoli's ever again all because of this hateful Suzann woman at Gallagher & Bassett. I received a nasty letter from her in the mail which was a slap in my family's face. My disabled mother and small child were ill and she denied all claims. She tried to threaten that she would take us to court for slander if we tried to do anything about the foreign object that was found in our food. It is their fault but they tried to claim zero responsibility. They refused to top send us a copy of the report from the forensics lab that tested the foreign object also. They said they were not obligated to inform us what it was. I mean who is to say they even really sent it in to the lab. they could be lying to us about it. This company is pure EVIL.

Helpful? 0 0
1 comments
B
Dec 07, 2016 4:51 pm

Tamika Penney is the most rude and incompetent person I have ever tried to deal with. She lied about everything she told us. Still trying to get results through her supervisor, Roy Bullock. Next step will be contacting our attorney.

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

51 complaints