Future Shop — extended warranty
in may 2007 i bought a brand new compaq presario from future shop in Peterborough ont., the sales man who sold me the computer also sold me a brand new video card and power supply. i was told when i bought them that they were the best you could buy. i was also told that i had full covergae and warranty on the computer and all accessories i bought. on monday oct 13 2008 i turned on my computer only to find that it would not work, i brought it to the store and asked the technician what was wrong with it, he told me that my video card was fried and he even questioned why i was sold this video card, he said that it was not good qualty at all, i want to know why i was sold an ainferior product in the first place, why i was told that it was the "best" they had to offer, and why i spent $140.00 on a piece of ### that was fried after a year and a half, i am still paying for this computer on a payment plan, and i find absolutely ridiculous that am now paying for something that i won't even use. i will never walk into another future shop store anywhere and the second i am done paying off the computer i plan on throwing out the card. the store representatives and associates offered me nothing to help except spending another $200.00 on a ne video card, i am very dissapointed and upset about the way i was used for my money and if at all possible i would like to speak to someone in a position of more authority at the store.
More Future Shop Complaints & Reviews
- Future Shop - Sell defective appliances and not replace
- Future Shop - Wont exchange defective product after only a week of buying!
- Future Shop - Salesman misleads on Product Service Plan
- Future Shop - PSP Extended Warrantry
- Future Shop - Product Service Plan
- Future Shop - Careless Customer Service
- Future Shop - POOR COUSTER SERVICE
- Future Shop - Overcharged for defective product
- FUTURE SHOP - DOWNTOWN MONTREAL - Extended Warranty Scam
- Future Shop - NO DELIVERY