Funsource MonthlyCharged $19.95 on my credit card

I received on my last credit card statement an authorized charge of $19.95 from a company called Funsource Monthly. I called the # on my credit statement and talked to a girl by the name of Myssa. The call was made on 3.16/09 at 8:05 am (pst). She told me that the charge would be credited back to my account and the membership would be cancelled. I'm still waiting for my next months statement.

Mark Drucker

• Cr
    Crash621 Apr 20, 2011

I've read numerous complaints against this company as do I, bu no one posts contact info for this company. Anyone have any?