FunMobile.comLittle geek keeps sending messages!

L

Am getting 1-2 text messages a day. Sent message and told them to stay off of my phone which has been totally ignored by them. Have contacted my cellular company and complained. Guess I need to get a hold of the Do Not Call People and let them get fined since I was on the Do Not Call List prior to them being able to call cell phones. Guess they think I will buy if they hound me enough. I would really like to talk to the little geek that keeps sending them out face to face.

• Fr
    frank akina Dec 14, 2006

I'm paying for something that I did'nt even ask for it just show up in my bill one month and ,that was 8 month ago what am i going to do with tex mes. my phone can't even text out so why would get it and i also receive jokes (if thats what you call it} just show up in my bill, called nextel about it for 7 month and i still getting it they keep saying that it been taking care of and it keep showing up in my statement.

• Mi
    Mia Burrell Dec 31, 2006

I want to cancel mine.. I hope it gets cancelled... I told my daughter that you don't just order ring tones. Get them from a company that you know...

jackie s Jan 08, 2007

Have you tried send "stop" to 99621?

Jef Zabodyn Feb 25, 2007

Send a text message that says STOP to 99621 but then you must call Verizon or whomever your mobile phone is through and tell them to take the charges off that you did not subscribe to anything that charges $23.99 a month and .10 for each STUPID joke they send several times a day! Hope this helps.

Jennelle Apr 04, 2007

FunMobile.com sends me these daily horoscopes which i accidentally signed up for. It says to text STOP to 30033 but when i do it's not accepted. It now says that i need to pay a dollar a month to have horoscopes but i really dont want it. If FunMobile.com going to have people sign up with program they should let them cancel out of it. Changing my number is a very unfair option. I don't agree with FunMobile.com network and it should be shut down immediately because they are scamming people into buying something they may not want. ESPECIALLY when the link says FREE in it.

• Ca
    Carol Turner May 17, 2007

Funmobile keeps charging my cell phone for something I don!t want. Please tell me how to stop this. Thank-you

• Jk
    J. Kay May 22, 2007

I, too, thought I was getting a free ring tone. When I tried to cancel, I was charged again, $11.98 total. When I called India or someplace to cancel with wind in the phone I was told I agreed to this. I told them this was a scam and I was going to report it to my state consumer service.

Jenna King Jun 19, 2007

I hate this thing... It keeps charging me money for things I don't need or want and I don't know how to get rid of it...

• Tm
    T Meekes Jul 01, 2007

If you receive a horoscope from FunMobile, try texting STOP to [protected], it was the only number that would work for me.

Malcolm Aug 30, 2007

This is happening ot me EVERYDAY from 30033 and i don't know how to stop it its $1 a message and sometime i cant notice if its from them or not and i open it, someone please help me

cheryl morden Sep 22, 2007

I do not want to subscribe to the daily horoscope. this is the second time I have ask not to recieve this service.

• Th
    theo bamba mbeba Dec 10, 2007

Please can you cancel all message you send to me because all the time I charge my ph0ne for the credit I loose €4.50 why? That one I dont like your message.

• Ve
    Verizon Customer Dec 17, 2007

They kept sending unsolicited emails and billing me long after I asked them to stop. I was duped by their free ringtone scam. Here is where they are located in the US:

Kevin Spector

San Mateo CA 94404

I'm filing a Samll Claims Lawsuit

• Br
    B raheem Jan 14, 2008

Funmobile takes out my credit whenever i top up my mobile phone no 00353-[protected] which i want it to stop immediately before i take a legal action.

James Wheeler Feb 28, 2008

I have been battling with Funmobile (Ringtone Times) putting unauthorized charges on our companion cell phone for over 5 months. We have contacted Centennial Wireless, did the text message STOP 71769 but still have charges occur within anothe r month. How can a company allow a minor to access a chargeable sevice without a parent's consent? I can tell you that if you want something done about it complaints must be handled through the Boston BBB. Phone number [protected], www.boston.bbb.org, or [protected]@boston.bbb.org to get satisfaction. if nothing else many more complaints and maybe our legislature may wise up and prevent this scam from occurring. I ecspecially like the fact that anyone can enter a cell number on these websites and charge someone elses phone with this charge. WOW

joao ledo Aug 02, 2008

stop all i dont like your message

• Ju
    Julie kennedy Nov 05, 2008

Please stop your messages i dont want them

• Gu
    guillermo Jan 16, 2009

hi guys,
    i had the same problem as you. what i did?
    step 1: send an e-mail to [protected]@funmobileca.com with the title: clx stop, unsuscribe me from horoscope list. they will send you a message saying that your ticket has been received, along with a link and password, and saying that your priority is low.
    Log in, and see the ticket, and change the priority to Urgent or whatever other you want.
    Once you do that, they will send you another message saying that your phone number has been removed from the list.

Use please and thanks...be polite and it will work.

my 2 cents, [protected]@yahoo.com

• Av
    AverageJoe Apr 25, 2009

If you accidentilly sign up for one of these 'services'..well you'll proably be billed for the initial charge, as in signing up you agreed to a 'end user agreement'...but it's easy enough to unsubscribe to it..find the initial message on your mobile..and hit 'reply'..then send a text back 'stop'...and they'll cancel the arrangement.

• Lo
    longh33 Sep 06, 2009

DUDE, AVerage Joe. if you cancel by texting "stop" yes they cancel it. but they still charge you for 9.99$ that month.

• Lo
    longh33 Sep 06, 2009

I recently typed in my number to pass the survey on a website to watch at UFC video... then i recieve 4 different text from 4 different companies *(which are all probably from the same scam artest in their private house) saying that I registered with all of them for 9.99$??? now i probably owe 40 dollars now. And they said they were going to refund me my money in the mail, which i highly HIGHLY doubt they will do. I AM PISSSED! these people are SCAMMMERSS. THEY DESERVE TO BE PUT IN JAIL OR DEAD for all i know. I requested to speak to their manager, who sounds like the same lady from all three companies and I can hear dogs in the back ground. it sounds like they are doing this ### from their home. WE NEED TO PRESS CHARGES. they cant get away with this. Atleast im going to ### at them about how bad their life must suck to scam innocent people for Hundreds of thousands of dollars all together. DONT be mistaken for their nice customer service attitude. they are CRIMINALS. And they get away with this because no one wants to pursue going to court over 9.99$. WHERE are the lawyers on the internet when i need them to read this... *COMPANIES include - Solow, FunMobile, Predicto.com, Ringtonetop.com** PLEASE HELP. WE NEED TO BRING THESE PEOPLE DOWN!!! this has been going on for over 2 years??? this is WAY TOO long and this criminal in charge is banking...

• D4
    d44 May 26, 2010

they charged my eleven year old who did not sign up for these services - IQ test for an kid, really?? And now they want 2 -3 weeks to refund the money. They don't even care - say she signed up for them on a website and then a text was sent to her phone - yet no text message shows up on her bill from anyone other than her friends on that date or any other! They are just scammers who want to make money illegally. The only way they will issue refunds is via paypal. They are using MY money and I don't appreciate it.