TicketWeb Complaints & Reviews

Nov 15, 2021

TicketWeb — Tickets weren't honored

I purchased tickets to Comedy Cellar in New York and when I arrived at the venue, they would not honor our...

Oct 27, 2021

TicketWeb — Tickets not refunded

I bought 4 tickets to a show that isn't until April 2022. When I bought the tickets, vaccines were not...

TicketWebrefund not given for services they can't provide and no reply to my emails

I have sent about 8 emails and filled in the online complaints form as well as logged my complaint over the phone to Ticketweb several times. Each time on the phone they assured me that they are sorting my problem and will call me back and each time several days or even weeks pass and nothing happens - no call back.
I have filled in the online complaints form and emailed several times over 2 months and no response at all despite an automatic message saying they will reply within 72 hours.

When I call they apologise and promise someone will call me back. Again nothing.

TicketWebuncle kracker concert

A ticket was purchased on June 14, 2017 for an Uncle Kracker concert. The concert was for 2 hours "with Special Guest." The concert did not start at the specified time of 8:00 pm, and started at 9:00 pm and finished at 10:00 pm.
    Although it states that "All Sales are Final," the original terms of getting a 2 hour concert from Uncle Kracker with a special guest did not occur.

Thus a full refund should issued. If it is considered that getting a different product then was agreed to and not issuing a refund would then indicate false advertising.

TicketWebbad customer service

Wanted to buy tickets but the webshop said "Sorry, we've had to time you out so that others can get these tickets."
      Bought my ticket elsewhere then but still got a confirmation from ticketweb after half an hour and they charged me for the tickets. Unfriendly and intolerant customer service. Wasn't my fault and they literally said "it's your problem." Now i have two tickets i don't need and all the work with reselling them??
      never again.

bad customer service

Respond

TicketWebnever received tickets, never refunded

I attempted to purchase, through Ticketweb, tickets for a local community festival to give as a gift. The only option for the tickets at purchase was mail so I paid $7 to have the tickets mailed to me. When a few days before the event the tickets had not arrived I contacted ticket web who were mostly slow and unhelpful until they finally claimed that I could get the tickets at will call if I showed 3 forms of ID. Since I wasn't planning on going this was not really helpful so I asked for another solution which they refused. I ended up having to go to the event where the volunteers working the entrance informed me there was no Will Call at the event. I had to purchase new tickets to receive entry. I attempted to contact Ticketweb again but they refused to refund me for the tickets they did not provide saying that they had no responsibility to refund the tickets even if they made no good faith effort to give them to me.

Respond

TicketWebnot refunded for undelivered tickets

Dear Ticktweb,

Having scoured the web I can see that your customer service is, for want of a stronger word, lacking.

I can also see that you are well known for not being fantastic at getting back to customers that have issues with yourselves. I hope to counter this by contacting you by every means necessary.

I booked tickets online with yourselves for an event at Shepherd's Bush O2, 29th November 2012 to see The Milk.

I ordered the tickets on the 21st and asked for them to be posted. After giving waiting a few days, I called your helpline 4 days before the gig and was instructed through your automated system to wait till 72 hours before the gig. I still hadn't received them 24 hours before the gig and called again on 28th November 2012 (approximately 3-4pm), explained that I hadn't received them to one of your agents and was told that they would be voided and could be collected at the venue.

Upon arriving I was told by the box office that there was no record of my tickets. I had to £2-3 more for the tickets on the door, which was annoying, but at least I could enter the gig so I could deal with that.

However, I have checked with my bank today (1st December 2012) and have not been refunded for the tickets I purchased through Ticketweb and never received.

I want this to be addressed immediately and expect to be refunded for the full amount. This is disgusting and you have no leg to stand on since I followed your own guidance, alerted yourselves before the event itself and have banking statements to prove said transaction and lack of refund.

Absolutely shocking processes frankly - how can this sort of service expect in this day and age?

TicketWeb — bad business practice

I bought a pair of tickets online at TicketWeb.com for a concert in Downtown Boise (at the Big Easy concert...