FILE A COMPLAINT

Freephonetracer.comFRAUD/SCAM

B

First 0ff, the only thing "Free" about this company is that you can type in 10 digits!!! That's it! If you want to do anything else BOY IS IT GONNA COST YOU!!! I was lead to believe that they would "trace cell phones, land lines, etc. They charge $9.99 for ONE NUMBER RESULT. I choose a one year membership and paid $23.40 on my credit card (used Pay Pal) cause I have always trusted them. I put MY OWN CELL PHONE # in to check their claims. (HAD TO PAY THE MONEY FIRST)!!! The info provided to me was the WRONG phone carrier, issued to "Sam" (I don't even know a SAM) it gave an address I've never even came close to being at, etc. I was puzzled; so I hit see full report. I was then ADVISED THAT I had to purchase "TOKENS" to use my membership!!! I cancelled immediately!! Well, I TRIED TO!!! The only way to cancel is to click an "I want to cancel" button, which then states your membership has been cancelled; BUT YOU WILL NOT GET A REFUND!!! I launched a complaint with Pay Pal... I'm still SOOOO puzzled that Pay Pal would associate with this BOGUS/FRUADULANT/SCAM of a "company"!!!

• Gu
    guero303030 Jan 10, 2014

The almost same thing happened to me. I could not agree with you more.

• Rc
    R. Cox Jul 23, 2014

I agree. I was charged the stated fee of $0.49 for the trace of one cell phone number and that was over a week ago. Now they are trying to charge me $19.95 for who knows what. I have asked my bank Wells Fargo to not pay the pending fee.