FreedomPop — phone service, charges
I recently acquire Freedompop service and once I found it is not to the standard I converted to their FREE LTE plan, being unaware they charge me $20 for one SIM and charge total $40 for 2. Then found out apart from that they charged me additional $3.99 for some service and I cancelled immediately those service.
When I ask them to refund they not happily refunded that money so I open the dispute case with Paypal and later then refund my money after accepted that service was cancelled. However, next day they cancelled my both SIM and also holding my $40. When I see the cancellation I file again Dispute to Paypal and now trying hard to collect that money. They are not interested to pay me back they are stating why I file the dispute.
Well if you charge me something and not give the service so why not I dispute that.
You have no right to keep money. Freedomop harming customers day by day, I saw so many victims on Facebook and not sure how does such company is in market.
Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Preferred solution: Full refund.
More FreedomPop Complaints & Reviews
- FreedomPop - unauthorized, fraudulent charges to my credit card. service that simply does not work. 
- FreedomPop - this is clearly a scam! 
- FreedomPop - refund 
- Freedompop.com - company fooled me and stole my money 
- Freedom Pop / Freedom Pop Overdrive Pro 3g / 4g Mobile Hotspot - fraudulent billing practices,$66 worthless hardware
- FreedomPop - unreliable service
- Freedompop.com - after you purchase, the seller continues to take money
- FreedomPop - can't cancel
- FreedomPop - free internet is bs
- FreedomPop - no help