The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Freecreditscore.com — unjustified debit of $19.95
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I logged onto freecreditscore.com a few days ago, but logged out before completing the process required to get the credit scores. Now they have debited by checking accout for $19.95. I at no time authorized such an expenditure, and want to have the $19.95 refunded.
More Freecreditscore.com Complaints & Reviews
- Freecreditscore.com - False Advertisement/Misleading Ads
- Freecreditscore.com - Scam: Charged for &free Trial&
- Freecreditscore.com - Charged me AFTER I cancelled my account
- Free Credit Score.com - Free Trial Scam
- Freecreditscore.com - billing
- Freecreditscore.com - charges
- Free Credit Score - Unorthorizid Withdrawal
- Freecreditscore.com - FRAUD
- Freecreditscore.com - SCAM
- Free Creditscore.com - free?