Fox Rent A Carservice

G Sep 23, 2019

I had an issue with the tire pressure light being on, put air in it. Light stayed on, tried calling customer service to let them know the issue, they transferred me to another number. No one answered, I called back again and I was placed on hold for over 20 minutes, was left for call back. No one called back right away about my issue. I had to drive all the way back to the airport to switch cars. It took them over 4 hours to call back and I called early in thr morning. Once I returned the new rental, the info didn't transfer over that I could return the car on a half of tank of gas, plus the rep accused me of smoking marijuana in the car, which I don't smoke. Pretty insulting, so I had to speak to a manager, then at that time they were only trying to issue me a partial credit on my $150 deposit because the agreement for the first customer service person didn't transfer. Finally, I got a chance to speak with an Upper Management person for them to reverse the charge and give me a full credit for my deposit. It was a terrible experience, I will never rent from them.