Foster Farms — jumbo corn dog double dipped in honey
I purchased 4 corn dogs out of the freezer section on August 15 by 10:22 pm. They have a best by date of 09-19 -18. They cost .70c a piece.
Then drive right home and put them in the freezer.
The next day at noon we put the corn dogs in the microwave and heated at least the recommended time and a little more time to be sufficiently heated to desired warmth. They were eaten outside and my boys complained they were moldy and green on the inside. One boy even threw up. I'd be happy to mail/email the receipt and mail the package wrapper to you, but wanted this resolved in a timely manner.
More Foster Farms Complaints & Reviews
- Foster Farms - 1 inch bone found in boneless nuggets 
- Foster Farms - mini corn dogs 
- Foster Farms - popcorn chicken
- Foster Farms - excessive fat and skin on packaged chicken thighs 
- Foster Farms - frozen chicken nuggets and feces!?
- Foster Farms - wrongful termination
- Foster Farms - corn dogs
- Foster Farms - bright green growth inside chicken
- Foster Farms - chicken breast
- Foster Farms - turkey bologna