Forever Living Productsmy upline

Dear sir/madam,

I would like to report my two up lines for professional negligence. I missed July's order deadline as I receiving treatment in the sexual assault trauma unit in the Rotunda Hospital in Dublin. I continuously requested assistance to submit orders and complete a number of sign ups on behalf. My immediate upline is my sister, Sinead Clare o'donoughue and above her is her close friend Nìamh Kiernan. I no longer wish for either of these girls to benefit from my Festina Lente Forever group. As a healer, I have a massive client base in the holistic community and am eager to get earning asap. I'm experiencing extreme cash flow difficulties as my family will not lend me ten euro to purchase electricity. I'm currently registered as homeless and receiving assistance from merchant's quay homeless services. I shall be based there today between solicitors appointments and garda statements. I also have to see a doctor for severe burns to my vagina.
My phone number is [protected],
Kind regards,
Nicola Clare.

RESOLVED

• Forever Living's response · Oct 02, 2020

Hello Nicola, we are so sorry to hear this! To report these FBOs, please reach out to your country office. Your country office can also give you more information on switching uplines if you would like to do so. It sounds like you are in Ireland? If so, you can contact their office at [email protected] Thanks!