Forever Living Productsmembers of forever

Few months ago i joined forever but after few days there was no response from anyone in my city so after that i ask to my distributor there was no response from any one. Before joining he ask me if you cannot eran anything or cannot sale your products so money is refundable. So i ask him i want my money back. He took the products from me and said he will give me money back. 10 month have passed but he is not giving my money.

RESOLVED

• Forever Living's response · Oct 02, 2020

Hello there! We are so sorry to hear this! If you could please contact your country office, they will be able to help you get your refund. Your country office's contact information can be found under the about section of foreverliving.com. Thanks!