Florida Department Of Revenueis been 3 years trying to enforce

I need help; I open a case in Orlando fl in 2013. I still waiting for child support enforce the father of my kids .. When I call customer service the don't have answers they always asking me for the same information over and over. When I go to the office at 400 Robinson st. In Orlando fl the always they me that they need P R court order.Is been 3 1/2 years witting for that order is impossible that it take some many years to enforsement ...I call PR interestatal and I spoke with a case manager and she told me that they don't have any request on the sistem...it mean that the child support enforsement they are not doing nothing.

• Ir
    IreneM04 Oct 26, 2016

It took 12 years for them to go after my daughters father. Good luck.