Home Other Florida Department of Revenue is been 3 years trying to enforce

Florida Department of Revenue  -  is been 3 years trying to enforce

Author of the complaint
3:49 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I need help; I open a case in Orlando fl in 2013. I still waiting for child support enforce the father of my kids .. When I call customer service the don't have answers they always asking me for the same information over and over. When I go to the office at 400 Robinson st. In Orlando fl the always they me that they need P R court order.Is been 3 1/2 years witting for that order is impossible that it take some many years to enforsement ...I call PR interestatal and I spoke with a case manager and she told me that they don't have any request on the mean that the child support enforsement they are not doing nothing.


More Florida Department of Revenue complaints & reviews

Add a comment
Oct 26, 2016 8:40 am

It took 12 years for them to go after my daughters father. Good luck.


Learn how the rating is calculated

163 complaints
17 resolved 146 unresolved

Florida Department of Revenue contacts

(added by reviewer)
5050 West Tennessee Street, Florida United States