Fitness USArefund

Their 3-day cancellation agreement isn't worth the paper it's written on. I tried canceling via phone - they wouldn't accept it; I needed to go back to that location. I went in person - they wouldn't allow anyone other than the person that signed me up to take care of me, and she wasn't working that day. I made a third trip to cancel - then it took them 1 1/2 months to refund the monies I paid up front. Be very sure this is what you're wanting before you sign up. Don't let them convince you to sign up before your 2-week trial membership is up.