Menu

FitnessUSA  -  refund

A
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Their 3-day cancellation agreement isn't worth the paper it's written on. I tried canceling via phone - they wouldn't accept it; I needed to go back to that location. I went in person - they wouldn't allow anyone other than the person that signed me up to take care of me, and she wasn't working that day. I made a third trip to cancel - then it took them 1 1/2 months to refund the monies I paid up front. Be very sure this is what you're wanting before you sign up. Don't let them convince you to sign up before your 2-week trial membership is up.

More FitnessUSA complaints & reviews

FitnessUSA - cancelling membership
FitnessUSA - false advertising
FitnessUSA - cancel lifetime membership
FitnessUSA - worst gym to go to-staff unprofessional
0 comments