Fitness USAclosings

M Review updated:

I bought a LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP to Fitness USA back in the 1990's. All of the locations have closed and no other gym is honoring the Lifetime Memberships! I was informed that some gyms (Powerhouse) have bought the month-to-month contracts from Fitness USA but not the lifetime. I spent almost $1000.00 for this membership that is now no good! And back then, in the 90's, if you didn't pay for your membership, it was reported as a negative on your credit rating! Not to mention the numerous, threatening phone calls from their collection agency! So now, how do we Lifetime members start a LIFETIME CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT? Since it appears that the new definition of Lifetime is "until we close all facilites!"
Highly Upset and Pissed Off in Belleville!

Charles Common Aug 26, 2020

Has anyone had any success getting a refund for Fitness USA Health Spas, Lifetime membership ?

Annie May Sep 26, 2016

I am very disappointed with Fitness USA, they closed without contacting any of there customers, and you are right, my membership is also paid in full there must be some way that we can get our money back are find a club that will honor our membership.

Charles Common Aug 26, 2020

@Annie May Have you had any success with Fitness USA ?