Fitness USAmembership

I signed up (I paid 1st, last & enrollment fee) after going with my best friend & mother-in-law on a guest pass then signed up my husband (I paid 1st, last & enrollment fee), but after 1 week my husband decided it wasn't the gym for him. So our 12 yr old daughter asked if she can start working out & was told I could transfer my husband membership to her even though she was under 18 by the district manager, so I had my daughter & husband come to do the transfer & they won't do it. They told me I had to cancel my husbands & pay for my daughters membership - 1st, last & enrollment fee. But I [censor]ed a fit about being told they would transfer the membership, so I told them I wouldn't pay the enrollment fee just the 1st & last months..we went back & fourth and I finally told them if they didn't give me want I want that myself, best friend, mother-in-law, step daughter & my husband would all cancel our memberships and go to another gym for their error and not honoring what I was told. They finally agreed to waive the enrollment fee. But now when we received our daughters card its for the cheaper membership not the diamond membership we all have or that I am paying for, so I go to the front desk & inform them of the membership issue & was told that it was an error & they would have the manager look into it to have the membership changed & a new card would be issued. So now three weeks later still no new card, so again I go to the front desk and the same guy is there & I ask him why my daughter hasn't received her new card yet and he asked another guy about it and he said oh I remember you (of course cause I'm loud & don't care who hears me or is around) he tells me our district mgr & asst mgr told you since you didn't pay the enrollment fee her membership would only be executive not diamond (even though they're charging me the diamond price) so i tell him...huh no they didn't & my mother-in-law & daughter were both standing next to me the whole time I got her membership. So I asked for their corp# & the district mgr name. My whole experience at Fitness USA has been horrible, one thing after another, getting the run around. I'm looking into other gyms...no more Fitness USA for me or my family.