Fitness USA — fraudulent charges
This Fitness USA advertises 'Never More Than $19.00 a Month'. Pay as you go, no contracts, blah blah blah. I went once, the 'Trainer' was negligent, overly physical, rude, and would not listen when I hit my physical limit. After attempting to cancel my 'Month to Month' contract, I was told to fill out a form asking why.
After filling out the form and sending it in, 3 weeks later, they took money from my bank account for a months membership. The other thing. The $19.00 program is 3 days a week for men, and 4 for days a week for women. To work out on your own schedule, you have to pay more, for a good trainer, pay a few bucks more. everything is more, more, more.
More Fitness USA Complaints & Reviews
- Fitness USA - lifetime member
- Fitness USA - scam
- Fitness USA - cancelling membership
- Fitness USA - refund
- Fitness USA - closing fitness center
- Fitness USA - closings
- Fitness USA - lifetime membership
- Fitness USA - cancel lifetime membership
- Fitness USA - worst gym to go to-staff unprofessional
- Fitness USA - unethical, breach of promise of lifetime membership