First Franklin Loan ServicesScam and cheating

I have been trying for months to work with first franklin to sale my home due to relocation. They sold our loan once we made arrangements to catch up two payments. Then they took almost three months to send the paperwork to the new company. We received a foreclosure notice before we received the notice of the new lendor.

Too bad after being on hold for 20 plus minutes, they couldn't even find the loan number or the payoff information so that we could accept an offer. Too bad that thanks to first franklin loan services, we are in foreclosure and cannot even get an address or fax number to send an offer to get out of their grasp.

• Valerie Oct 31, 2008

I got behind 30 days due to loss of work. We wiped out $10, 000.00 in savings just to keep up payments as long as I could. I have been trying to get caught up on my payments, since I am working again. They have been telling me that I am $1989.79, so I skipped my utility payments for a month and sent them $2020.00 during the month of September. They still are telling me that I owe them $1989.79. According to my math the 2 grand I sent them should have caught me up on my payments.

When they call, which is about 3 or 4 times a week, to ask 'When will you send us a payment to get caught up'? They are very rude, crude and socially unacceptable, and threaten to foreclose. They keep sending me these stupid forms to fill out to put me on a special program, that will take them 3 or 4 months to decide if I qualify. Plus they will charge me $575. 00 to put me on the program!?! I don't think so!

The loan was supposed to be a 2 yr fixed also, and then be flexible after that. My payments have jumped up and down for the past two years, and my interest rate is due to go up to 8.1% in November.

I would never recommend this company to anyone, not even my worst enemy!!!

annisa Nov 05, 2008

This is my 5th time calling them. I have NEVER been so upset in my life. My husband and I are trying to get this back on track!! They (frirst franklin) can care less!! I sent my modification info in 3 times and they still don't have the correct info updated. NOW I'm (as they say) behind so, they sent out the breechment paperwork. I don't want to loose my home! I will NEVER recommend this company again!

• Je
    Jen Nov 14, 2008

Anyone else who has these issues with First Franklin or Home Loan Services Inc. PLEASE EMAIL ME. I am having issues too of the worst kind and I was misled to believe that my loan would have been sold off in a year.

For a class Action suit we need enough pissed off customers that are admitting to being misled and mistreated. Please email me. Im so burried in the hole from these idiots, the only time they are sweet is when they are getting paid. [protected]@yahoo.com please put in the subject : First Franklin.

• Sh
    sherri rardon Nov 29, 2008

These people are crazy

Mary Jones Jan 25, 2009

First Franklin is a mortgage servicer for various investors. The investor says when the loan is to be sold not the servicer. The paperwork is sent when the loan is transferred. The new servicer probably lost the paperwork.

• De
    Dede Feb 06, 2009

Has anyone been sued by First Franklin for foreclosing???

MAW1 Nov 14, 2010

Welcome to the club of being lucky enough to have a loan through First Franklin they are thieves we need to file a lawsuit against them !!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices