Feature Films For Familiestelephone harassment

I Review updated:

I have had it with the telemarketing practices of Feature Films for Families. I used to think this company was a good idea and now I am on a mission to tell everyone I know never to get involved with them. I have been called on every day of the week and at all hours of the day and evening. The male who calls our home will not even let you speak and tell him you are not interested in the films any more. He just keeps on with his spiel. I have just had to hang up on him any more. I have filed a complaint with the Do Not Call Registry, etc. to no avail. If the telemarketing practices of this company are any indication of their true motive - making money, they company has lost all value in my view.

• K
      Aug 19, 2009

This happened to me a few months ago with a similar company called Kids First. They claimed to be a kid friendly film company, etc.. and then they harrassed me with phone calls at all hours of the day. I filed a complaint as well and after about a month it finally stopped.

Just yesterday, this Feature Family Films started calling out of no where and now I feel like I'm living the nightmare all over again.

I filed another complaint and I hope it has the same results as last time.

Thank you for sharing!

• A
      Sep 04, 2009

I too have had many harassing phone calls, the most recent about 20 minutes ago. When I tried to tell the caller that my family has made numerous requests to have our phone number erased from their database, the caller hung up on me. It appears the company is connected with a church based in Utah and maybe this is how some of their missionaries spend their 2 year commitment.

Lucky for me, I just found out my phone service now includes selective call reject and I can assure you this group's number will be the first one programed in.

• T
      Sep 05, 2009

Family Feature Films is an abomination. The worst ever. Three to four calls per week, week in week out. They hang up if you try to tell them to stop. They pretend not to hear you if complain. They just keep calling. They somehow beleive that is they persist you are going to buy their product. How stupid.

Let's get the thousands of pissed off people together and not only stop them but punish them financially for their harrassment.

Any ideas?

• K
      Sep 08, 2009

I am convinced this is a "recording" ... it is very good at responding to key words that you say, but you will notice that he repeats himself and starts over when he gets "confused" ... try saying something that just isn't what they would have programmed for and see what happens.

• 2
      Dec 03, 2009

I have worked for this company and can tell you it really is a good company. FYI, it is *not* affiliated with any religion. If you simply tell them 'no', they won't keep calling every day. Some customers simply say "she's not here", etc and thus the return calls. The atmosphere in the company is positive and they really are passionate about getting positive entertainment out there for families. If you aren't happy with the calls, you should call their customer service @ [protected]. They are happy to know what the customer's thoughts/opinions are so that they can change if needed.

My two cents

• D
      Nov 28, 2017

ordered dvd a month ago and have not received them yes then they call me and asked me to buy more dvd for Christmas not going to pay for dvd I did not receive will stop payment at my bank today on the movies

• D
      Nov 28, 2017

I called the phone number on the film cover and it says the phone has been changed I have called the [protected] and its not in service