Favgame.netUnathurized charge

favegames.net charged me $40.00(reaccurring charge) 2 months in a row untill i found out how to cancel sapossed membership to their website which i had never been on much less used.

• Kl
    kluze Feb 21, 2018

I have been charged over a dollar twice and now a charge of $39.95 has shown up. I never authorized any of these charges. How do I get my money back and how do I cancel so I do not get charged again?

• He
    Heather Shearer May 09, 2017

I was charged 17.96 and have never heard of your site how do I get my money back

Heather E Akins