Family Dollar Stores — treatment of young black kids
Went to family dollar with my 2 kids and 1 friend. Age from 14- 16. I gave them $20 to get snacks and I stayed in the car. They went in the store and came back with their snacks. As I pulled up to the house, they told me that the employee asked them " who has the money"
My son said " I do"
So the employee told the other 2 to stay up front and didn't allow them to go shopping.
What kind of policy is that?
Is it just for young black kids?
FD needs to quit treating our young black kids like criminals!!!
And by the way, my youngest is a Straight A student!
This situation really affected them.
I will no longer shop at aFamily Dollar store
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were