Family Dollar Stores — unethical behaviour
I was at the register when a manager stated the plastic in my purse belonged to them. I asked what are you talking about. The manager I got into the confrontation with told him I came in the store with it. So before I could check out we get to arguing and she tries to get my bag from me while I was holding my 4 month old in my arms. I almost dropped him multiple times while she continued to try to remove my bag from my person. I end up leaving my phone and they will not return it to me without continuing to be a burden and I am seeking help in this matter. I believe it happened on September 01 2019.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were