Family Dollar Stores — store manager
My fiancé started working at the Bridger Family Dollar in June. The main manager there is a joke. Right around when he started there she called in sick with pneumonia, then I saw her out at a bar partying that same weekend. She was still "sick" for the whole week after that, and made my fiancé work 9 days in a row to cover her, including a 12 shift. After that she called him into work one day to open 15 minutes before the store was supposed to be opened, because she missed her alarm. Then a few weeks later she wrote him up for not greeting people when they enter the store, which every time I go to the store and she is working she is outside smoking, she has never greeted me once. Now most recently his paycheck was 3 weeks late because she "lost" it in a filing drawer with the rest of the mail. We almost got fined for our rent being late. I don't know if that is how they usually treat their employees, but I don't think it is right. She is very unprofessional.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were