Family Dollar Stores — false theft accusation, false imprisonment and put their hands on me
On, October 10, 2019, my husband and I entered the Family Dollar. We ended up slipping up shortly after entering the store. When I saw him again I handed him items I thought he would like and we split up again. During this time I had heard arguing in the store but didnt think much into it. Come to find out, it was my husband and employees. I found this out via phone with him. They were accusing him of shoplifting but found nothing. Upon my departure I was surrounded by employees, locked in the store, threatened by several employee that they were going to beat my ass, purse jerked away and search and they put their hands on me one left a mark on my arm which I have a picture of for proof. They have/had no right to do any of this. Once they went through my purse and didnt find anything (because I dont need to steal) they gave me my purse back and unlocked the door for me to exit. Something better be done about these 5 or 6 employees or I will be contacting an attorney to file suit. Please email me at [protected]@gmail.com to discuss this matter and how it will be handled.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were