• Dr
    Drina Sep 24, 2009

My account was charged $8.53, not to mention the $79.12 that was dedicted as well. To my demay scam states you sign up for a membership, but I remember clicking no thanks to all the ideam that pop-up, anyway I have learned my lesson with ordering produce off the internet. I put a block on my debt card so not more money will be deducted for my account. Good luck to all who get setup with this scam.

• Ca
    cathymarshall Sep 24, 2009

im the same but dont know who they are

• La
    LateNiter09 Sep 29, 2009

STEALING MONEY FROM MY CREDIT CARD without my permission.

I just saw charges to MY bank account also from ezykit ( $7.01 and $0.21) AND elitepack ($2.96 and $0.09 ) both using these #'s [protected] / [protected]. There are 4 more #'s at the end of each and they are the last 4 #'s of my credit card. I have never made a purchase, never received product (and i dont want to) nor have I ever heard of these people !!!

• Fr
    frustratedbeyondbelief Sep 30, 2009

How about an AUSTRALIAN contact number or online help. I am NOT ringing the USA

• Ca
    Casey Cox Oct 01, 2009

I have been charged on my credit card $11.34 and I don't know what it is for?

Chuck Turner Oct 07, 2009

File a complaint with the FTC at www.FTC.gov

This is a big scam Jesse Willms Just Think Media / JDW Media LLC is behind the dazzle smile/ ezykit/ elitepack fraud...

Chuck Turner Oct 07, 2009

But in addition to filing a complaint with the BBB, the BBB STRONGLY suggests that consumers with concerns about this business contact the following organizations:

Service Alberta
    3rd Fl-10155 102 St North Field Services, Licensing
    Edmonton, AB T5J 4L4

Phone: [protected]
    Toll Free (In Alberta): [protected]
    Website: www.servicealberta.gov.ab.ca

Complaints can be filed online.

Competition Bureau
    50 Victoria St
    Hull, QC K1A 0C9

Phone: [protected]
    Fax: [protected]
    Website: www.competitionbureau.gc.ca

Complaints can be filed on-line under the "Contact Us" section of the website and they can also be faxed or mailed in.
    ----------------

The Internet Crime Department of the FBI.
    Website: www.ic3.gov

=================================================

Info on company location:
    2184 Channing Way #322
    Idaho Falls, ID 83404

This location was found to be a PO Box at a UPS store.

Business Management

Additional company management personnel include:

Mark Adamson - Manager

Ontario, CA 91764

Additional Phone Numbers

• Cf
    cfglz Oct 13, 2009

I jusst had a very frustrating call with these EZYKIT people.
    It seems that they automatically bill you when you sign up for acai burn, a cleanser and or teeth whitener. They claim there is a box you need to click to decline this charge. It is apparently to have access to a health/diet web access. Which I never entered and yet they charged and will NOT credit you. I had never purchased anything online and will never do this again !!!

• Ri
    rickygood29360 Oct 21, 2009

charged my credit card without my permission 79.56

angrystuff Nov 02, 2009

Customer Support claims that they are selling a valid product. I was triple charged for my original product in June (which will not be refunded), along with shipping (which was supposed to be free), and then the original two subscriptions were an extra charge. I though I finally got it taken care of in August, but was charged again in September and October.

It seems that this company has "multiple subscriptions" where they enroll you upon purchasing their product. Though you don't know which subscriptions they are until you see a debit on your account. By then, it is too late, because they DO NOT DO REFUND. They also cannot tell you all of the subscriptions where they have enrolled you.

Last resort, closing that account.

We need to get together and file a class-action lawsuit against this company. Then maybe, they will get the idea and Canada can close them down!

• Je
    Jennifer Haberecht Nov 02, 2009

I don't know anything about this, and don't know how to stop it, can you assist?

• Za
    zackas Nov 03, 2009

I am yet again another angry customer of power cleanse and acai burn. I was surprised to see so many other customers with the same complaint. It seems that everyone's unauthorised charges are amounts under $10, which most people would usually just ignore. But it all adds up over time.
    I actually rang the company in May this year to cancel my subscription, and still have emails from them confirming my cancellation. Now, 6 months later, the fees have started to be charged from my account again.
    I have lodged a complaint with my credit card company and I am awaiting a reply. It was suggested by my credit card company that I put a block on my card until it is resolved, and even once it is resolved, I should get my credit card number changed.

I am interested to know what other people are doing about this, or if anyone has had this problem resolved?
    Thanks Mell

• Za
    zackas Nov 03, 2009

I am wondering why wanda simpson, Ryann Brown and William Colavito have all replied with the same comment. It is obviously computer generated and does not actually give any information about how everyone who's account has been fraudulently charged can go about stopping future payments.
    Were the emails from this company stating confirmation of my subscription cancellation also computer generated, and then my name moved down the list, so that my account was not debited again for a while, so that I would not notice the new charges in months time, all being small amounts.
    I really hope the people involved in this are stopped. I have reported this to four different government agencies, including the FBI. I hope everyone else who has been scammed by these criminals does the same.

• St
    Stebby111 Nov 04, 2009

Hi

I too ordered one of these free trials (ACAIBURN) but gave them the benefit of the doubt and continued through to the end of the three month trial, because I thought that a free trial over a period of two weeks was not going to show any true results.

On receiving my last batch of Acaiburn I immediately emailed the support department to cancel my order which they readilly assured me was ok.

I then found to my dismay that monies were still being deducted from my bank account these were small amounts, so not overly worrying, but it was being taken by companies such as EZYKIT, WEBKIT, PWW*INTERNET BIZ KIT and I was now not receiving anything in return.
    So who were these companies that had access to my account?

I contacted the ACAIBURN support team again to inform them of this and asked who they had supplied my account details to, and that if they claim not to have done this then there was a break in their system which was allowing other companies such as these to get this information, I listed all the names of the companies that were taking the money, they assured me once again that this would stop and the very words were that I -WILL NOT- be charged any further money.

But oh dear another seventy pounds in total has been taken, but this time on contacting ACAIBURN they claim that these companies are nothing to do with them.

Last resort I contacted my bank.
    Now I thought that because these monies were being deducted as a result of my giving out my bank details to ACAIBURN, that I had no redress and no leg to stand on, but to my amazment the bank are willing to help me they even said that they would probably be able to get my money back, not all of it, but certainly most of the money that was taken since that first email of cancellation, and this is probably going to be treated as fraud.

So please, people, try contacting your bank to ask if they can help you resolve this, it should not be allowed to continue they are ripping off innocent people.

I wish all you folks that are in the same position the very best of luck.
    Stephanie UK

Salawnna Nov 09, 2009

They did the same thing to me and lied when I ask them what the 79.00 dollar charge was for. This is a nasty company and should be charged with fraud.

• Pe
    Penni1979 Nov 12, 2009

I've come accross a charge on my account that i DID NOT AGREE TO

• Ku
    kuntzrh Nov 16, 2009

THIS IS A JOKE!!! It says that it clearly stats at the top of the screen that you will be charged 79.98 after two day free trial. NOT!!! I was charged the 79.98 plus when I tried to cancel they said I had to cancel by 10am on the 2nd day. I am sorry that I work until the afternoon. Now I am out of 79.98 plus I can't get my kids medicine that I need. THIS IS A SCAM!!! DO NOT GET!!! I will be contacting a Legal Attorney to have this company investigated...

• Tr
    tresdan Dec 01, 2009

I am physically ill that people can be this deceptive. I seen on line possibly a solution to my financial problem by signing up for adsense.com, a web site that supposedly helps you post ads on your site. When potential interested parties view your sites you should make money. I never really had the chance to try this out before I see on my credit card statement an unauthorized charge for $79.86. The company made me believe I was only being charged $1.00 at the time of sign up little did I realize that was for only a 2 day trial, after that they will continue to charge your credit card $79.86 per month. I contacted their customer service and hopefully cancelled this. The representative said that this charge was stated in the terms of agreement but honestly I did not see that because like so many others that have complained about this company we would never have agreed to this deception. Now instead of a solution to my dilemma it was unfortuneately made worse.

• Ta
    taff_304 Dec 07, 2009

I want you to stop taking money off my credit card. I have never heard of your company and I have never given your company my credit card details. This is my money and I should not have to pay you for nothing, I don't even recive anything from you.

• Cw
    c waring Jan 12, 2010

a charge is being put through my acciount and I have never heard of this company