EyemartWalk in's not welcome !

C

In the past years ago I would just walk into the west side Eyemart and they would work me in within a hour, But for the past two years I will walk into the place and it will be empty " No one in there " and they will say they are booked ! One time after this happened I drove over to the east side Eyemart in Evansville, In. and they were packed full of people I asked if they could work me in ? They said yes but I would have about a two hour wait I said that would be okay and thanked them ! Why can't the west side Eyemart do that ? I'm a truck driver it's hard for me to keep appointments for myself !!!